Yamaha 2t before expansion chambers

Discussion in 'Non-Husqvarna Motorcycles' started by ray_ray, Oct 14, 2014.

1. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    if memory serves that looks alot like a JT60 motor
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    You must be older than I thought :) ...

I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for another one of these engines that has some factory engraving ... Even if these machines are from the 80s, they have not been sitting in a garage and their hour count might be off the hr meter scale ....
  3. Centerline Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    HD Fat Bob, Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200
    I know what you mean about those other model distractions, I am married to one of those Filapina distractions. WOW!
  4. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Most if not all the women here do seem to have a ~good out-look on life ... You've been to these islands before? I'm sitting on Cebu just north of Cebu City in the thickest part of the island...

--

These bikes are all over the place ... Here's one that looks alot more stock than some of the others ...
    100_1794.JPG
    Centerline likes this.
  5. Centerline Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    HD Fat Bob, Aprilia Dorsoduro 1200
  6. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    That's a little interesting ... Your wife has never been here?

I was on Oahu for ~5 yrs in the service during the early 90s ... Hawaii is not the Philippines by a long shot ....

--

The 70s again :0 ... I'm stuck in the 70s ... I'd guess you guys probably had a pretty good time dropping anchor here to say the least ... Not sure what was happening here in the late 70s but maybe not as many changes as one might think as compared to the states ... Back then, I know they had bikes and the roads were probably all dirt ... Probably as raw riding as it gets back in those days .. Today, the mountains are being covered in cement... For the best because these guys have problems moving around here the roads are so bad. But for a dirt bike rider, it just forces me off into the provinces more ...
  7. Bigbill Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '83 250wr
    Other Motorcycles:
    0 right now
    The old two strokes/bikes were well made. The little engines were great on gas too. My first bike was a Suzuki ts185 I could ride all day on a tank of gas.