XTRM site help please

Discussion in 'Husqvarna Motorcycles Corporation' started by Woodsknight, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Woodsknight Husqvarna
    AA Class

I need some help. Maybe I have too much going on right now and my patience is lost but I just cant seem to get around well on the XTRM site at all!!! My name on the site is Dan Nelson. I tried to add the event that I am racing this sunday but I cant register for that event. Whats the deal???? how do I register for this race if Im the one that added the event. Husky does pay out to the Netra series sooo I dont know what to do. I just wanna get pre-registered for this race so that I can get paid when I lay the smack down sunday? I added the race which is the first race of the Netra Hare Scramble series. The event name is Crossroads Winter Scramble in East Kingston, NH
  2. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I posted also so Its posted as an event by 2 seperate people. It is there and all you have to do is click register. You can still claim bucks even for an event not there if they forgewt (XTRM moderators) to post an event.
  3. fury1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

dan just put the org as NETRA(they dont have it on the list)
    then just put in as the first race of the year and the date the race is on,then the name of the scramble,they will recognize it if you provide all the info.
    good luck and rip it up on the new husky!!!
  4. Woodsknight Husqvarna
    AA Class

Cool thanks guys!
  5. jdop17 Husqvarna
    A Class

Hey Dan,
    Just fill out the race results after they have been posted by NETRA and they will award contingency fairly quickly, make sure you check the box to notify Husky at the bottom of form.
    See ya at the races #1836 Vet
    P. O'Brien