WTB graphics for the 2000-2004 type bikes

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Motosportz, Mar 22, 2012.

1. dukepilot Viva l'Husqvarna d'Italia!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    450 SMR, TE250, CR125, SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Duc, Buell, Honda
    Motosportz, I'll be closely watching your progress with the 04. I have a never ridden, brand new 04 CR125 stashed in my garage and I'm plotting a scheme to come up with the funds for a WB165 kit and some suspension work. Looking forward to your updates on this.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    This is my third one. Very good bikes. Need a revalve and respring to be good for me. The motor is very good stock and will be ridiculous as a 165

K
  3. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    I knew about your working relationship with Richard and I have heard nothing but good about his work. Your forks should really work good.
    I'd like you to ride mine sometime if I see you up in the woods. Our weights aren't that much different.
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    would love to hook up for a rip some day when it stops raining so hard. :thumbsup:
  5. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    Plus HOH is getting set up in Coburg, OR as a Gas Gas dealer working out of the CycleBuy building, so he will be in the neighborhood for some of us again.
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Yep, that will be nice. They sell Bergs too.

K
  7. Clete Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '01 CR/WR 250, '13 650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    '06 Suzuki SV650 (gone)
    Can't wait to see. My 250 has yellow front fender, white side plates, blue back fender. You know how the side plates have tabs that slide into the tank shrouds? Mine don't fit worth a crap. They're original I'm sure.
    I'm thinking about an RM yellow fender or newer stlye Husky fender with brace, Trail Tech light plate (white), new white side plates, and stock style yellow rear fender with LED taillight. Topped off with red graphics. Got to get my seat done, poked a hole in the original blue cover a while back. Anodize rims black, blast hubs and have clear coated. My hubs look dirty no matter how much I clean them. Re-anodize bars and risers. Is there any way to get the grips off, and be salvageable? They only have one ride on them. Do you know anybody locally that can lace wheels?

Any advice would be appreciated. Your '04 above is clean.
  8. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike

I have successfully pulled off the Husky grips twice, and re-installed. I used the Honda grip glue, and wire 2 spots per grip. Takes a lot of patience.
  9. HammerDawg Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha TTR-50
    Never saw a final picture of this bike did you post any that I missed? I have a 04 wr 250 looking to freshen up with new plastics and graphics.
  10. Aviduser Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 cr 165
    [IMG]

I embraced the yellow, solid bike for sure.

Have an 08 now, this one's up for sale. Not really digging magic erasing the crap out of the bike after every ride though.
  11. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Bike was on hold with a seized swing arm pivot. Tim Troffer rescued me and cut it out after i got so frustrated i almost tossed a natch in the gas tank. Thanks Tim!!! Should have it semi done this next weekend.
  12. Proper Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2018 FE350
    Where did you purchase the white plastic for the 04 cr125? Any idea if they are still available?