1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc WR300 Changes for 2010

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Petzi, Sep 14, 2009.

1. ARod2000 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Those open chamber forks were revalved to be great on my '04 YZ, but I don't want to buy a brand new 2010 model and get forks I had years ago. :(

And if they give the good stuff to just the 4 strokes I'm going to sneak in to BMW/Husky ATL late at night and pull the 'ol switch-a-roo the night before I close on my new 2010. :thumbsup:
  2. Petzi Husqvarna
    C Class

So this evening my dealer throwed the WR300´10 into my garage.:thumbsup:

There´s another new thing vor ´10, the sterring agle limiter!
    The ´09 had no screws to adjust the angle to turn the bike.
    If you use the full way of the screws, you can turn the husky on a post-stamp!
  3. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Man I wish someone would "throw" on in my garage; enjoy? Oh post up your ride report please.
  4. ARod2000 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Nice :thumbsup: Post up some pics if you can. Are you riding tomorrow? ......I guess that's a dumb question. Enjoy :applause:
  5. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Pictures would be great, if you can take the time out from riding...:D
  6. Woodsknight Husqvarna
    AA Class

yeah there are some good trails up here. The rocks get old after a while though. I was considering a WR300 but I think it is just way too much bike for New England. Even for a big guy a WR125 or TXC250 / TE310 would be a better choice.

7. Petzi Husqvarna
    C Class

Saturday the hole day Freeriding in France and today a 3h Trailtour in the NeighbourWoods!
    Here are two Pics I took Friday night.
    The one with the steering limiter ist my 300´10 and the one without is my neighbours 250´09!

RideReport and Pics of the bike will follow! :thumbsup:

Attached Files:

8. rasputin Husqvarna
    AA Class

the pictures show clearly why the 09 (with the marzocchi forks) does not need the screw-type steering limiter...

r
  9. Petzi Husqvarna
    C Class

So what? What´s easier?
    Ordering lower triple clamps in the needed Specification or changing frame by adding the ScrewThing? :excuseme: