Would anyone have passenger footpegs for a SM610 for sale?

Discussion in '610/630' started by shepty, May 19, 2015.

1. shepty Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 SM610
    Would anyone have passenger footpegs for a 2007 SM610 for sale? Or where I could buy a pair?

Thank you!
  2. xlink Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have a pair I don't use (from a 2006 610sm), but I don't want to sell them... I've given up on my wife, but maybe my daughters would like to ride with me one day.

Again, I don't want to sell them, but would send them to you if you want to give them to a fabricator or something, and you can send them back to me.
  3. shepty Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 SM610
    Sorry but I`m looking to buy a pair. It would be expensive to get something made specially for me , I think! Thank you though. If you decide to sell them, please let me know.
  4. Blazes Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Eddie Seel 634SMR works Replica -
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilla Dosodoro 2X 2009 610
    Pity I live in SA --Have about three new set I never fitted when I got my last few Huskies in crates -

You could of had a set for free :excuseme:
  5. shepty Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 SM610
    How much would you want for a pair? I would pay for shipping. Are they heavy? Thank you!
  6. Blazes Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Eddie Seel 634SMR works Replica -
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilla Dosodoro 2X 2009 610
    You can have them----If you not in a big Hurry I got a offer from the USA Yesterday on my 634 SMR Eddy Seel from the USA from someone who is interested in buying it --I just need to get paper work done on this side and his agent will start on that's side. Going to be a few weeks. But he is paying to fly it over - Alternatively

I will weigh them for you. PM me your detail and I will be in contact with you - As I said Cost ---Nothing :)