Wolfsnout dust mask... really works!

Discussion in 'Common Items on Husqvarnas: Tires/tubes/grips/etc' started by BlipBlip!, Aug 6, 2008.

1. BlipBlip! Husqvarna
    AA Class

Wolfsnout dust mask!

First you have to see it to understand it!: http://www.wolfsnout.com

Simple concept that really works.

The gentlemen from Wolfsnout emailed and asked if I'd be interest in trying his product? Reason being is I put on an off-road series in New Jersey and during the summer months dust is a huge issue.

Anyway he send us two Wolfsnout dust mask to try... So the first chance I got to use it was on a 95 degree day here in South Jersey with 65% humidity and no rain for almost two weeks.

Eddie and I went out to work on the race course. So as the day wore on and me doing most of the following... the dust got pretty ugly and the sweat pouring down my face and body the dust just stuck to me like you couldn't imagine.

Well after riding and working for 4 hours or so we went back to the truck and took a break... Eddie rode with out a mask and I rode with one, both faces were BLACK but my mouth and area around my nose were clean including my teeth. Eddie on the other hand had crud in is teeth and was blowing out black crap from is nose.

The point being is this product really worked and you didn't even know it was on, There was no interference around the mouth and it's easy to breath with it on. The big plus side is none of that stuff was in my lungs.

Cool product that really works. Check it out: http://www.wolfsnout.com

BlipBlip
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    interesting product, an airfilter for your face. I like it. Thanks for the report.
  3. Bobby Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 TXC310Rx2,
    Other Motorcycles:
    G450X, HP2E, 10 R12ADV, GasGas280
    [IMG]

I use this and is no where near as big as it looks on this smaller feller pictured. Advantage is it helps keep the majority of your face free from dust. It's made by Uni Filter Australia
  4. lairpost Husqvarna
    A Class

Nice, I'm trying one. I laughed when you said it hadn't rained for 2 weeks! It's not really rained here for 6 months!
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Rained here today :)
  6. Joliet Husqvarna
    AA Class

I ordered a couple yesterday. I will give them a try and post my findings.
    I was kind of dissapointed in the warranty so far, this is what it says.

If for some reason you are not satisfied with your WolfSnout Tm return your unused, unwashed WolfSnout Tm for
    a full refund. Just get it back to us with in 15 days of receipt.

I don't know how you can be either satisfied or dissatisfied if you don't use it, and once you use it you can't return it????

:) Ken
  7. Joliet Husqvarna
    AA Class

I sent my payment in on the 6th (paypal), still waiting for them to show up?????
    I will try giving them a call on Monday. Has anyone actually ordered and received any of these? Ken
  8. lairpost Husqvarna
    A Class

Yes, I ordered one on the 6th and received 3 or 4 days later. Better call...maybe lost in the mail, I think it came USPS. I agree they work well, a bit warm at time, but better than breathing all the dust.

Brett
    06 TE450 and 08 TE250
  9. Joliet Husqvarna
    AA Class

Speaking of dust, I ate a little of yours today. Hope you guys had a good ride, look forward to meeting and riding with you sometime. :)Ken
  10. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    I used mine at a SUPER dusty race Monday and it was great. Really, this guy's got himself a neat little product here. You don't even notice that you have it on. I'm going to get another one for sure, maybe two.

I'm going to make the slit they suggest for the drink hose so I don't have to push it up.
  11. Joliet Husqvarna
    AA Class

I called and somehow the postal service just didn't get them to me. He was super nice on the phone and sent out some replacements right away and I had them a couple of days later. I still have not had a chance to try them yet, but I will. :) Ken
  12. Low Down Husqvarna
    B Class

I just ordered a couple for me and a friend. Now he won't have to complain so much about eating my dust!! ;-)