Win $50 From 7602!

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by Colo moto, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    After 2 weeks off the nationals resume this weekend at Unadilla, NY. This week we offer $50 off your 7602 Racing order. 2 stroke guys need to get in on this too as we will have clutch and ignition covers available for the 250/300 Husky's very soon. Predict the overall podium in either class and win! good luck.

http://7602racing.com/catalog_Husky.php
  2. rappster Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tc449 TXC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    rmz250
    bagget
    willson
    musquin

poto
    dungey
    reed
  3. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    Wilson
    Bagget
    Barcia

Dungey
    Vilapoto
    Reed

It's amazing how something always happens to foul up my predictions but it does make it more fun to watch on TV when there's a chance to win bling for my bike. :)
    WHITEROCKET5.9 likes this.
  4. TXC&KTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Baggett
    Wilson
    Rattray

Reed
    Dungey
    Villapoto
  5. HuskyKurt Husqvarna
    B Class

Rattray
    Baggett
    Wilson

Dungey
    Villapoto
    Reed
  6. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

lemoine
    wilson
    tickle

dungey
    weimer
    villapickle
  7. montgob1 Husqvarna
    A Class

Wilson
    Ratray
    Bagett

Rv
    Rdungey
    Reed

Dean porter 32nd
  8. TXC&KTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

How about a "How'd Dowd do" bonus?
  9. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    I was thinking of doing that, but decided to wait till Southwick.
  10. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    I put Barcia 3rd on the 250s and he's on a 450 :doh:. It's a cinch I wont win that one.
  11. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

barcia was riding the hell outta it but he needs to get some control. the dude is like stewart but gets less crap about it.
  12. HuskyKurt Husqvarna
    B Class

Very impressed with Barcia on the 450. The boy did a very good job. I look forward to seeing him progress.
  13. kevmack Husqvarna
    A Class

We actually get it here in the UK live..and when your stations go to ad's we continue to see the action..sorry! I wish i had seen this offer b4....doh!! [motors.tv.com]
    anyhoo, wilson, baggett...... and i bet Barcia gets on the 450 podium..ha ha
  14. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Is that a real website? Not coming up for me..
  15. kevmack Husqvarna
    A Class

Coffee, put motorstv in google..front page centre...Unadilla replay..etc etc they also show the World MX gp's live..i see it on their tv channel-but they're always mentioning the live webcast...leave that to you..im no compoota geek..i ride dirtbikes!! My excuse and it always works.. its our MX gp this weekend here in Blighty..tommy Searle and Anstie are on the250 kawasaki Procircuit team, but are having their ass's kicked by even younger kids..KenDoll ROXen..and Jeffrey Herlings [dutch, super super fast in the sand] In the 450s its a bit more open..plenty of different winners makes for interesting racing.
  16. kevmack Husqvarna
    A Class

just checked its motortv.com
  17. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Still not quite right (as far as I can tell)

Perhaps www.motorstv.com ?

:)
  18. kevmack Husqvarna
    A Class

ha ha yep..i "ass"umed you'd put the www in...like i said I ride dirtbikes!!
    The only round we dont get to see is Daytona..something to do with who holds the licence??
    all we know is its annoying, you follow the series and dont want to miss anything.
    I have a longstanding invite from some Florida dirtriders to go and watch the Aligator/crocodile enduro? they organise during Daytona week? so could watch it live..that would be cool !
    Some 10 years ago myself and a friend watched the World Superbikes at Laguna Seca, monterey and then..the real reason for the trip..drove up to Nevada, A chap called Matt Ernst ran nevada trailrides and we had booked on for a weeks tour..longstory short..we had a fantastic time, the riding and more importantly the dozen or so "yanks" we met, who just could'nt believe we had flown to the USA to go dirtriding!! They were mostly from Florida, also an X mx champion-in his 60s.. but still FAST from west Virginia etc etc. Good times..
    I have been fortunate to ride all round the world and even run trail tours in the UK and Normandy, France [more a self financing hobby] and no matter where..we all seem to get along.