Will TE630 airbox and snorkle fit on TE610?

Discussion in '610/630' started by dhawker, Mar 22, 2017.

1. dhawker Husqvarna
    AA Class

I am thinking of trying to use the TE630 snorkle/airbox to replace my beat up old one on my TE610. Has anyone tried this? I want to move the air intake up higher than the ridiculously low one on the 610. I will also be replacing the side plastics and rear fender. Will I need the 630 parts here as well or will the 610 ones work? I don't mind doing a bit of modifying since I do know that the subframe of the 630 is slightly different from the 610. I have been eyeballing the two via images and it looks like it should work fine, unless I am missing something.
  2. edcsd Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sm 610ie 2008
    Hi,
    I made a quick check on Husky spare parts book and the PNs are different but the parts looks pretty much the same. I have an SM 610ie here in Brazil and I was trying to do the same by using 630 parts. I do not have a conclusion but I am seriously thinking to do that.

Is there a specific forum that talks about 610 x 630 differences and commonality?
  3. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class

IMG_4840.JPG IMG_4833.JPG Just dump the air box.
  4. dhawker Husqvarna
    AA Class

Looks good. Could you please provide details on your mod. It would be nice to scrap the air box entirely and replace it with something better.
  5. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class

mekanik likes this.
  6. mekanik Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    I certainly would like to buy some of those nice carbon pieces you have on that bike BiG DoM!
  7. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class

They were made by Blazes - not sure if he still frequents this forum or has any extra. I did improve them a bit by adding the logos and clear coating.
  8. mekanik Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Yeah, I did see his work on his thread. Nice stuff. I missed out when Husky special parts had them in stock before KTM invaded Italy.