Where to get Husqvarna Apparel?

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Luke, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Luke Husqvarna
    C Class

On the pictures this website shows on loading I found a man wearing an awesome husky hat and I would like one!

The husqvarna motorcycles website isn't too impressive, I wish I could easily order a catolouge with all their bikes and licensed clothing etc.

Found a pretty cool jacket as well [IMG]

What husky wear do you guys have and where do you get it?

I can find other hats online but I like the style in the picture because it looks cool with age as it becomes torn and dirty.

Attached Files:

2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    For riding gear I wear the Sinisalo stuff from Motosortz.:D
    [IMG]
  3. MChammer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Nice to see someone else who wears sunglasses instead of goggles Dirtdame. I've tried 3 different pairs of goggles and as I'm riding they seem to ride heavy on my nose and cut off the air so I have to breath through my mouth...hate it. I now ride with my Oakley M frames and change the lenses to suit the riding conditions.
  4. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    I wear prescription glasses, so wearing goggles over glasses is even worse, especially when I do a lot of slow singletrack riding. I was wearing regular glasses before, but got these Sport style prescription glasses a few months ago because they offer better wrap around protection that the regular ones.
  5. Bagman Husqvarna
    A Class

Old hats for old people!
  6. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    A few racks and shelves were stocked with Husky apparel catalog items my local BMW/Husqvarna dealer a couple weeks ago. Was nice to see it in person instead of a catalog picture. Jersey's were $76:eek:. Beanies, hoody's, windbreakers, hats and other stuff.

[IMG]
  7. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    I got this jacket from HuskySport in the UK...

[IMG]

[IMG]

WoodsChick
  8. rajobigguy Administrator

I saw that jacket in you're Valentines day post and was going to ask about it. Looks good, very durable and I like the extra lenght (or is that just because you're not that tall?). I gotta go check out thier sight.:thumbsup:
  9. petem Husqvarna
    A Class

Husky Sport have a good selection of Husky clothing in stock, and seem to be able to get anything they don't already have pretty quickly even when it may not to be readily available over there in the States. I know quite a few people on CH have bought stuff from them mail order over the big pond, and Dave's happy to answer questions in the CH Husky Sport forum.

Sadly it's tougher for me - I'm only 30 minutes away from them. :cry: That would be great, except that it's too close and my credit card takes a bashing every time I visit (uh-oh - I can feel another trip coming on tomorrow - let me see now, titanium end can & ECU, lower seat, Husky socks and beach towel... better get the coffee on Dave). :D
  10. GreatBritishRob Husqvarna
    B Class

Husky clothing, hopeless for someone my size (6 foot6).
    Would love some sweatshirts etc but nothing big enough available. Shame.
  11. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    You know you are on Bigfoot Hyway so I'd be careful out there off the beaten path :banana: && nice jacket...
  12. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I saw bigfoor when riding last year

[IMG]

Also saw this pain in the arse too..........he was messing with arrows and trying to route riders into a swamp!

[IMG]

Notice the bike brand team he supports/advocates!
    Tinken likes this.
  13. Suamico SD Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 350 , Gas Gas Raga 300
  14. Huskys4Life Husqvarna
    B Class

should of known OBL was a KTM fan.

need to find an aftermarket weapon system for that bike, Joe

Just in case you run across OBL again on the trail.
  15. Edwinhusky Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TC 449 HUSKY 2011
    Purchasing husqvarna Apparel.

This edwin, I am writing to let you know that I would be interested of buying those racing shirts and anything else you might have for husqvarna mx. please let me know!!
    thank you

16. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

The Husky website shows gear that can be ordered from your dealer (not that they can get all that you want!) but it is worth a try. I now have the Husqvarna progrip goggles and the progrip race pants! Thanks to halls!! Progrip race jersey on backorder but they did have a modern red abd white race jersey that will work for now and they ordered a Husky camalback and progrip race jersey for me. Talk to your dealer.
  17. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    I've got the Sinasalo Jacket from Motosportz.

That hat that George wears is probably pretty old. And speaking of old, he still has some blue and yellow stuff in his shop.
  18. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    And speaking of old, I have seen picks of Mikkola wearing Sinisalo gear ... So the history with these 2 companies is deep but I think Sinisalo stopped importing to the usa a couple years back ....
  19. Edwinhusky Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TC 449 HUSKY 2011
    how to get husqvarna racing shirts?

hi, this edwin, i would lke to know how much would be cost two racing shirt sizes S,M? or if you have web page could I see them.
    thanks
  20. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    I notice that Bill's has a few Sinisalo jerseys in stock. www.billshusky.com Call and ask for Bill (he is BILLF on here)