1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

wheel bearings and seals

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Joliet, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Joliet Husqvarna
    AA Class

I did a search but could not find what I was looking for. Does anyone have bearing and seal sizes or cross reference numbers. I am heading out of town and want to pick up some spares before I go. I want to pick up the stuff for the rears, but will get the fronts too if I get the info. Bike is 2008 TE510, Thanks, Ken
  2. lairpost Husqvarna
    A Class

Hi Ken,

front bearing numbers are 6905-2RS, Rear wheel is 2 No 6005-2RS & the sprocket side is 63005-2RS

These bearing sizes are the same for almost all the Husky models from 2002 on
  3. Joliet Husqvarna
    AA Class

If I go down to the local bearing supply store will they be able to cross reference these numbers, or are these Husqvarna numbers?

What I am looking for is a part number for the wheel bearings and seals (or the sizes) so that I can order them from the bearing supply store. I could take them out and measure them, but then my bike would be in pieces until I get the new parts in.

I am sure someone has numbers or sizes that will work. Thanks, Ken
  4. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    Those are the generic numbers, you can even get them on ebay...

Later,
  5. Joliet Husqvarna
    AA Class

Thanks, guys, any idea about the seal numbers?
  6. Seahorse Husqvarna
    AA Class

SEALS

Front

1 off. 28mm ID X 50mm OD X 5mm deep (probably not available at bearing shop but 7mm deep will work fine)

1 off. 32mm ID X 50mm OD X 7mm deep

Rear

2 off. 30mm ID X 47mm OD X 7mm deep

These sizes fit my '05 TE250..Should fit yours OK

However, it would be wise to double check these against the Husqvarna Spares manual...(Should be available online..??)