We're 4 years old! Free shipping!

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by Colo moto, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    It's that time of year again Cafe Husky friends. No, I'm not talking about the one time a year when all you lazy mechanics out there clean your air filter. I'm talking about July 10th, our 4th birthday. For 4 great/frustrating/rewarding/tiring/fun/memorable years you great folks have not only kept us in business but have actually allowed us to grow each one of those years. So to celebrate we would like to extend not only a great big thank you to everyone who has helped 7602 continue to grow but also pass out a little reward for being a customer.

As a way of saying thank you we would like to offer free shipping on all orders placed on the 8th, 9th and 10th of July. This includes all of our products Husky or non Husky. Also this includes any items we don't currently have in stock. I believe that is only the red radiator braces and some of the clutch covers. The radiator braces have been at the anodizers now for a while and I expect them back any day now. The clutch covers are actually in production right now, so those shouldn't be long either.

If you are interested in any of our products and would like to save a few bucks/quid/pesos or euros this is the time to order. Free shipping to everyone!

I would like to say a great big thank you once again to all of you who have helped us grow from just an idea into a globally recognized husky parts source. In the last week we have shipped to Norway, Sweden, Slovenia, Italy, Australia and Canada. As well as numerous states within the US. So thank you all once again for being a part of my creation. :cheers::thumbsup::applause:
    TXC&KTM likes this.
  2. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

Happy birthday 7602 Racing :love:
    May you keep on evolving and provide us with blingalicious products for many years to come :applause:

Thank you Clay, for the time and effort you put in

:thumbsup:
    TXC&KTM and Coffee like this.
  3. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

finally got my oil filter cover ordered! happy bday!! :cheers:
  4. TXC&KTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

case saver ordered! just made it!
  5. Arctra Husqvarna
    AA Class

Damnit! I missed the window :cry:
  6. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Thanks for the well wishes and the business! It is very much appreciated. :cheers:
  7. Daniel508s Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TC510
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Suzuki RMz450, 2013 KTM250sx
    Happy Birthday! May your gifts be big and easy to open! :D
  8. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    HBD superfeak! thanks for the awesome bling-blang for the thing-thang!
  9. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

picked up the mail today and my bling was in there, thanks for the speedy free shipping!!:cheers:
  10. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Thanks for the business!