Wave of Italy

Discussion in '610/630' started by organ donor, Mar 8, 2011.

1. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Credit where credit´s due: Wave (http://www.waveracing.com/) just sent me a set of carbon front fork protectors for my 2010 633. The only aspect I didn´t like about the looks of the bike was that it´s too WHITE. Didn´t realise that the carbon fork protectors could make so much difference. T´was a very prompt service (Loris even sent me video clip of the parts. Text in English!). The parts are a perfect fit. Am very satisfied indeed! Thanks Loris ...

Patrick

Attached Files:

ryboj and hamiltonuh60 like this.
  2. moto66 Husqvarna
    A Class

Hey. I checked out their website last night and they've got a surprising amount of carbon stuff there for Huskys. Thanks for letting us know they are good to deal with. Bet you open a tab with them eh [IMG]
  3. hamiltonuh60 Husqvarna
    A Class

No joke, I haven't seen many places offer such a variety of parts for so many brands of bikes. Looks like really good stuff. I think I like the Kevlar pieces more than the carbon. The only part I didn't see that many Husky owners might want is the upper frame protectors.

Great find organ donor!
  4. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I mentioned them mainly because of the great service they provided ... and the speed that my order was forwarded. Seems they also look in at Café Husky as Lori sent me this pic:-

Attached Files:

5. Blazes Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Eddie Seel 634SMR works Replica -
    Other Motorcycles:
    Aprilla Dosodoro 2X 2009 610
    Nice -- i have just finished a course on customizing with carbon fibre and plan to make a lot of goodies for my bikes ----
  6. moto66 Husqvarna
    A Class

Just emailed Lori, can't see a listing for any 510 side number panels but I want some as the 610 ones look sexy!
  7. tintman Husqvarna
    B Class

Yes I had the same experience, very good people to deal with

[IMG]
  8. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Lori says he´d prefer this picture:-

Attached Files:

9. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Sh-t they look bloody terrific
  10. tintman Husqvarna
    B Class

I'd swap my frame guards for them any day:banana:
  11. moto66 Husqvarna
    A Class

Do they come in carbon fibre??? :D

Nice!

Sadly Wave don't do the side number panels for the 09 510SMR... It's a bummer as the 610 ones look sweet. I think there would be some demand for them. Please Loris please!

Or another pic like the one above and I won't pester [IMG]
  12. Grandia Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '07 TE610
    Looks good
    How's the carbon quality? 100% carbon or fiberglass with carbon finish?
  13. tintman Husqvarna
    B Class

I think it's fiberglass with a carbon finish. I'm no expert though.
  14. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

NO! The bits I got are very good quality CARBON!
  15. Russ Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE250i & 701 Enduro, 501 & 630 sold
    Thanks for this website Patrick. Do you know whether the following parts listed under 610 also fit the TE630?

http://www.waveracing.com/assets/images/protezione_collettore_610.jpg. (head pipe guard)
    http://www.waveracing.com/assets/images/prtz.coll-huski610.jpg (long head pipe guard)

I was considering buying the parts from the 2011 Special Parts catalogue (pages 58 and 59) but the price is prohibitive in Australia, i.e.:

Head pipe guard $211 vs 30 Euro
    Long head pipe guard $401 vs 60 Euro

I also wanted the carbon fibre exhaust heat protectors (part COD 8000H4209) but their cost from Husky is also $401, so if I bought these 4 pieces of Carbon from Husky it would be over $1,000, which to me seems way over the odds. I don't understand their pricing policy in Australia - what's the point of offering a product and pricing them out of the market? How does this help the brand, the dealer or the customer?

Anyway, am off to the dealer now to collect my bike. It's just had it's first service & had the twin Arrow pipes and ECU fitted, so am excited!

Thanks for any feedback you can offer.
  16. Man, that airbox cover is looking deeeee-lish!
  17. ryboj Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    00TE410_01TE570
    Other Motorcycles:
    '03 Polaris Predator, '86 YZ490
    Great find. That is some serious goodness. I am liking those carbon front fork protectors too!