1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Uptite 167

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Kevin_TE250, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Poopy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165
    Is there any hints to pricing on the 167??
  2. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    That 250 needs some work ... lol ...
  3. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks for the dyno post Walt. It looks like the 144 kit is worth the asking price. When riding the 125 CR and 144 CR how much can you "feel" of what the dyno shows? Dang does that even make sence LOL.
  4. typeone Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 TC270 + 09 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 X4 146 + 13 250RR
    i'm curious about that comment too. was that a mistype, dartyppyt? 09 WR250F? as in Yammi?
  5. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

At my weight it was hard to get it on the pipe when rolling on the throttle from low RPMs in sixth gear. With the 144 kit it is no problem. So I guess that I definitely feel the difference.
  6. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Mike hows it feel in say 2nd and 3rd gear in the midrange?
  7. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    Is there a price you say?

Are you referring to George's 167 kit? Call him 1 714 540-2920
  8. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

I guess where I've noticed it the most is it will lug down to stupid low RPMs and accelerate out without having to shift down - great for controlling wheel spin in the snotty stuff. The extra power isn't huge but enough to make it easier to ride in the bottom and mid. If you ride mainly on the pipe then IMO you don't need it. If you spend most of your time off the pipe you will definitely feel the difference.
  9. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks Mike looks like I'll get me a 144 kit as I really only ride on the pipe a few seconds a gear on the MX track. I am old and slow and want to do some woods riding and as it is I just want a little more low-mid power. Thanks again.
  10. surfer1100 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WR250, Memories of past tiddlers.
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM-01 EN 125, 03 125 MX, 09 EN 155
    John, the CR absolutely rips in 144 form, I don't think you can go wrong if you plan on keeping that bike a while.
  11. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks surfer I thought about selling it once but it was so cheap and fun it's a keeper. It sounds like the 144 kit will just make it even better. high jack off, thanks guys.
  12. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

John,

Don't buy the OEM kit. You will never put the 125 back on. Don't send it to EG just get it bored and have the head done by RB designs and send me your power valves and I will re-grind them. You should be able to get the whole thing done for ~$400. Send me a pm and I will walk you through it.
  13. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

PM on the way!!!
  14. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Well...... after I figure out how to do it on the new CF LOL!
  15. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Walt came down and cut down my powervalves on the 167 so it will run cooler. About to take it out for the break in ride in an hour. Can't wait ..
  16. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

OK Kevin times up how did it feel?
  17. Kevin_TE250 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

great day, great riding... wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more bottom end than it ever had... I would get lazy somtimes and leave it in too high a gear and it would still pull it (it didn't like it but it will do it) still breaking it in... what a fun bike.... Thanks to Walt for coming down and hooking me up :)
  18. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Very cool and I can tell by all the yyyy's it's gonna be a fun ride. Enjoy!
  19. Vinduro Husqvarna
    Pro Class

OH BOY, Just got my 175, uh.... 167cc kit in from Uptite. I can't wait to install it but I probably won't for a couple months, till I will have time to break it in. I will probably wait till I have a work weekend on our enduro. I guess I better also get a larger counter sprocket. Hey, Wally, Come to Mississippi and help me install it ! I have already got different carb needles coming to test also a 36mm PWK Air Striker from a 150XC KTM. LOL. I am going for monster low end ! I want a wheelie machine !
  20. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    Great! Give us a full detail report on your progress!