1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

TXC rad fan?

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Irocleis, Feb 17, 2014.

1. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Not yet. I have only ridden it for an hour since installing the silicone hoses. Sad truth is it's still sub zero here with snow pack...:thumbsdown:
  2. Mike-AK Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 TE 310

I sent Danny an e-mail asking for availability and pricing.
  3. Jimmy250 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Polaris Quad
    2010 te 250 which hoses should I get ? I think the stock contraption is wacky also. and I have never heard my fan kick on and have been wondering the same kinds of things? Thx
  4. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Just a follow up post. I have been running my bike without the thermostat for a while now and it is working great. If anything, it seems to take a bit to warm up and idle smooth, maybe 20 seconds longer than with the thermostat installed. Only when the engine is stone cold though. I am not sure if that is due to the new hose setup or the fact I bumped up the CO's a bit due to the new exhaust install. The fan comes on when I stop on the trail or after 250' high hill climbs ala Loretta Lynn's trails...:busted:
  5. Stoye82 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 te310
    Other Motorcycles:
    01 yz250f
    I have a 12 TE310 I've got about 900 miles on it and I have never heard the fan come on on my bike.... I've done plenty of nasty slow single track and I feel like I need to start trouble shooting it, not too sure where to start though, is any one else having similar problems?
  6. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    My fan is nearly silent when it runs. One easy way to check it, start the bike and allow it to idle for about 15 minutes. Keep an eye on the fan and see if it spins up. It's ultra quiet but you can see it spinning.
  7. Stoye82 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 te310
    Other Motorcycles:
    01 yz250f
    Thanks rev.
    Started the bike when I got home fan kicked on almost exactly at 15 min ... Kinda amazed with how quiet that thing is, I would like if it would stay as long as the key was on but it is what it is