Today's Spur Of The Moment Ride 07/23/20

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Dirtdame, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Was mid morning and I was still undecided about what I should do for the day. I had it in my mind that i would go out and hit the lake with my float tube, but I also knew that this would be the coolest day of the week, and the little Flea had not been ridden since the beginning of March....so....should I fish?
    [IMG]
    Nah...I should ride today! I can fish tomorrow! Or ride again, somewhere else!
    So I posted in the local DS club solo forum, tossed Mr. Flea onto the Jeep and headed out to McCain. When i got there, there was only one other vehicle in the day use area. The bathrooms were still locked. I think it's some sort of covid thing.....
    The weather was very nice, relatively speaking, since the usual late July temperatures out there are triple digit out there. Temps were forecast to be mid 80s, and there was a strong breeze...but it felt closer to 90, even later in the day, when the weather app said the temperature was 81 in Boulevard. I'm sure it was much warmer out on the trails.
    The riding is much as you'd expect it to be at this time of year. With no summer thunderstorms coming in from the east, the dirt was powder dry and sandy. The trails were completely empty, and the other vehicle was long gone by the time I rolled back into the staging area. Fun stuff, still out of shape, love my new FXR riding duds, snazzy colors and fit. Great ventilation in the hot weather. Got some ice cream on the way home. The end. Until next time.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    WoodsChick, 2premo and Chisler like this.
  2. Chisler Husqvarna
    AA Class

British Columbia, Chilliwack River Valley
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300 Husqvarna
    Nice ,Different graphics on the bike ??
  3. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    It's the 125. I don't have the same graphics on both WRs.
  4. Chisler Husqvarna
    AA Class

British Columbia, Chilliwack River Valley
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300 Husqvarna
    Ah ,You have a few in the stable I see .... : ) Closer look now ... the kick stand your running on the 125 is that OEM .
  5. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Yes.