1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Temporary TE510 Rally cockpit

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by meletis, Oct 9, 2008.

1. meletis Husqvarna
    B Class

Just tried to fit my 510 to my needs (Rally raid racing) and came up with this
    Fitted my old DRZ400 rally bracket mount purchased from Touratech by drilling 4 5mm holes for the bracket to be placed on the triple clamps and used my Touratech IMO50Rallye, the TT roadbook holder and the respective controls, the Trailtech Vector with the thumb switch, and the TT GPS mount on a Ram ball joint.
    The headlight is a twin Hallogen by Pollisport but this weekend will be replaced a black X2 Trailtech headlight.
    The system has been already used on one of the races my team organises.

in between the RB holder and the triple clamp I have managed to place the Husky tachometer.

Needless to say that all i am missing is a tank............

Attached Files:

2. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

Do you have plans for a future rally? Not many guys doing this with the Husky, but it is a great bike for it. Simple to work on, reliable, durable, and more.

I worked on my new rally Husky all day. A labor of love.

Very interesting to see how you set things up. I hope you continue to post pics and info, its not often we get to see rally Husky stuff on the web. :thumbsup:

I will post some pics of my bike after this weekends ride.
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Why did you bother to leave the stock POS ODO on there?
  4. meletis Husqvarna
    B Class

turning signals:lol: (just joking)
    mainly gas & RPM

someone tried to install and external gas pump?
    Seriously thinking of replacing the standard,use an external and create an aluminium 4gallons tank.
    There is space for a pump if removing the water tank behind the cylinder
    Fairing is my next step using as a base this one http://www.touratech.com/shops/001/index.php?cPath=21_140