Tell us your dream bike we could build out of 2010 and newer

Discussion in 'Bills Motorcycle Plus' started by BILLF, Jan 20, 2012.

1. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    WE are in a unique situation as we have a motorcycle salvage and part out lots of Huskys.So instead of us thinking up lower bikes ,Safari bikes etc,please tell us a plausable buildable project and the best one may happen.No TE610 in a Cr125 chassis ,real stuff.I have a few ideas kicking around in my head but would like to here from the Cafe husky group.Thanks for your future input.BILLF
    Blakelpd5 likes this.
  2. jbankes Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 WR144
    WR 144/150, Headlight/Tailight w/brakelight, CR Ignition/flywheel, Keihin PWK carb, FMF pipe,FMF Turbine Core2, Carbon fiber skidplate/pipeguard ,Pirelli MT43 rear, Maxxis SI front, Factory low Husky seat,EE Handguards, ProTaper EVO bars.Valved and sprung to Customers weight and riding style and ability. Set-up similar to KTM's new Freeride. Make a Motosportz 165cc kit optional.
  3. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Wr300 , big tank , 6speed, cr ignition, all white with blue and yellow graphics
    Blair7, 454x, jbankes and 2 others like this.
  4. TROFFER88 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Wr300 , big tank , 6speed, cr ignition, all white with blue and yellow graphics
  5. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Cr250 / 300 with a six speed in a 09+ X-lite chassis with the swingarm flipped and a 449 type linkage.
    Motosportz and Ruffus like this.
  6. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike
    Nice choice...
    jbankes likes this.
  7. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

This is simple. WR 250 engine with old 6-speed installed, and that engine installed in a new style wr/cr 125/144/150 frame. 50mm twin chamber forks Marzocchi forks with a 45 mm zoke option for a woods bike. Ohlins shock. Ims tank, wr handlebars, ee handguards, I could keep going on...... Retro white plastic kit with blue, white and yellow graphics!!! If you do this, please let me know if it is for sale!! Would work with old 360 engine to
  8. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

9. TXC&KTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'm looking for a TE but I have little confidence in the new mikuni crap...So maybe throw a modded TC motor into the chassis, carb and all, with the appropriate mods to make it start (E start as well). Give it a nice pipe tuned to it with a larger tank. I'd buy that. You could probably do this after you build the WR300 mentioned above, provided you have two chassis...

give it all the guards and rock proofing goodies to boot...
  10. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

Just go ahead and install the NiMH battery and wiring set up from trailtech. Just make it a 165. Inside the clutch side case on the 125 is a blank space with bearing cutouts where the geared oil injector sits for the SM125. Put an electric start in there. Get a FI kit from High Gain Tuning and install it. Build it and someone will buy it. HintHint
    jbankes likes this.
  11. haulin husky7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13 txc310, 2000 wr360
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 TM 300en, 93 KLX650R, 1975 XR75
    360 in a 2010 txc450 frame.
  12. bigriver Husqvarna
    AA Class

Must have one of the "shitty" Mikuni carbs.
  13. bigriver Husqvarna
    AA Class

And a Doma exhaust
  14. rappster Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tc449 TXC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    rmz250
    older open class (430-500) in txc frame!
  15. MOTORHEAD Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 YAMAHA YZ250
    Let me add that if it's a 300+ size it needs to have a race head, cylinder needs to have the rear boost port brought up to same height as the rear transfers and one of the R&D type heads to improve starting.
    [IMG]
  16. JasonfromMN Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None right now :(
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Yamaha FZ6R
    2011 TE chassis, 2011 TXC suspension, xlite 310 engine with TC carb(jetted accordingly and assuming tc's ecu and wiring harness?[or dealer confirmed spotless EFI Tuning]) shorai battery, uptite skid plate, rad braces(not guards). Aftermarket coolant hoses and exhaust with quiet core(or DB killer, S/A Ect) Bridgestone 403, 404 tire combo. Medium seat foam. All white plastic with hints of black and red. Lastly and preferable, the IMS 2.9 gal tank.
    TXC&KTM likes this.
  17. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

A WB165 that is lowered 1.5 inches, TM chain guard, Motosporrtz disk guards, P3 pipe guard, radiator guards, big tank, steering stabilizer, Rekluse, FMF Turbinecore, Tubliss, PivotPegz, Cycra hand guards, Trailtech Endurance instead of the oem pos speedo, pillow top grips and zerk fittings on the shock linkage. Call it "The old man's trail special."

Forgot to add: WR250 throttle cable, BMP custom graphics ;)
    jbankes and wallybean like this.
  18. columbia510 Husqvarna
    AA Class

A Plated 09/10 TE with a carb and a big tank.
  19. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    How about a brand new 2010 TXc450{carb} plated & decked full street legal with big tank.Blk or clear $7195 can make your wish come true.billf
  20. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    My 09 WR250 with Tubliss front and back skid plate and all guards Gnarly pipe, BRP under mount with Scott's dampener Fastway pegs Fly high bars, tall soft seat and 13:50 gearing is the perfect bike but if it had a good fitting 3 gallon tank and was 15lbs lighter it would be a dream bike.