Team BMP/Johnson Bros still kicking...and winning

Discussion in 'Racing' started by oregonsage, Sep 23, 2014.

1. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    Its been a while since weve had any news due to Marks high speed tree hugging incident in April. Right now the focus is on staying in the podium hunt for the GP series after the summer injury layoff. He first returned to action last month at the Shedd Summer GP where he scored a consistent 3rd on the tight woodsy course in sweltering conditions....and discovered that a 4 month layoff leaves one out of shape.

Things went a bit better at the annual Dick Jagow Memorial GP held at the world famous Washougal MX park on Sept 21. A strong field showed up; combination of off-roaders and MX guys. Mark took the BMP/Watson Suspension TXC310R to a first place finish on the dry and dusty course. This included beating points leader Chuck Worley and keeps alive a mathematical possibility of regaining 1st in the GP series for Mark. 3 races to go in October..... Shedd and then the Territorial double header to see who comes out on top.

Thanks as always to Bills Motorcycles Plus and Watson Performance Suspension !!
  2. Clete Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '01 CR/WR 250, '13 650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    '06 Suzuki SV650 (gone)
    I try to watch your guys racing posts, because your local, and tied to Bill's. How about some pics?:)
    LandofMotards likes this.
  3. oregonsage 4st Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FX450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha DT400 x 2, BMW G310R
    Pics if I find some, but I wasnt at the race. Maybe Jake went and took some he will share...