TE630 Alternative Footpeg Brackets

Discussion in '610/630' started by Eoin, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Eoin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Africa Twin AS
    My TE came with lowering brackets fitted behind the OEM brackets. The OEM brackets raise the peg above the mounting holes and the lowering brackets bring the pegs back down again. If you want lowered pegs fitting directly to the OEM bracket, try and adjust the brake down and it hits the bracket. So, I have gone for some larger standard height pegs from Radan and made a pair of brackets to mount the pegs at the same height as the mounting screws. The pegs are tilted slightly back, so I got something wrong on the new bracket hole positions, but not enough to be bothered about. The brake clevis is a shorter version and the stop modified to get the brake pedal down low enough. New Brackets:

TE630 Owen Bracket 1.jpg

TE630 Owen Bracket 2.jpg
  2. Eoin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Africa Twin AS
    With Pegs fitted:

TE630 Radan Peg Fitted 2.jpg

TE630 Radan Peg Fitted 3.jpg
  3. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    There is a version of the 630 gear lever is a tad longer and sturdier. I have it on my SWM650 and its great. I honestly think your break lever is a little too low.
  4. Eoin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Africa Twin AS
    It may be a little low, I've not tried with this peg configuration yet. I have very long legs, 36" inseam, so my toe tends to sit quite a bit lower than my heel.