Te410?

Discussion in 'Older Single cams' started by melias24, Mar 4, 2016.

1. melias24 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Whitsundays region, Queensland, Australia
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 CR125
    Hey everyone, so i have come across a TE410 that someone has for sale (not sure on year, has blue seat and fork protectors) that i offered to trade my XR200r for. It's not defiantly happening yet, but if they say yes to my XR i am going to do it.

So heres my question, what are these left side kick bikes like to start, what HP do they put out, is the power delivery smooth, ( i have only ridden 125 2t and 250f nothing more) what are parts like to get, and do they have an issues (starting problems, handling issues etc)

~Elias
  2. pokey Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2000 TE410
    Other Motorcycles:
    1999 Ducati 748
    I picked up a low hours '00 410 a couple years ago and I love it. Keep the carb clean and it will start easily. It's a larger bike for tight trails, but manageable and fun. Right now I'm putting lights and a battery kit on mine and think I'll drop a tooth on the front sprocket to see what that does for the slow, technical stuff.
  3. juicypips Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 360. 2002
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gas Gas TxT 300, Yamaha wr250f
    Not sure but i just got a 410 to strip for parts, plastics are all gone so is cdi. But mechanically its there.
    Looks quality im tempted to get it going again but dont need more projects.
  4. melias24 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Whitsundays region, Queensland, Australia
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 CR125
    Ah ok sounds good, yeah i usually do trails and some wide fast trails riding on farms and hill climbs etc. Apparently they run a bit hot? Possibly be fixed with some aftermarket fans ?

I'm sure it'd be worth the effort to get it going!! :D
  5. juicypips Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 360. 2002
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gas Gas TxT 300, Yamaha wr250f
    That is a possibility but rebuilding yammy wrf and a beetle verry slowly what im short of is time and funds so if i can help others out then i will.
    melias24 likes this.
  6. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    I had an '01 TE400, which was essentially the race mod version of the TE410.... lighter crank and high compression piston. I never had a problem with overheating, in any conditions.
  7. OzzyRZ Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    heaps!
    I have a 2000 TE410 and never had it hot