Te410 mixing oil and coolant

Discussion in 'Older Single cams' started by Boldi0420, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Boldi0420 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna wr360 1999
    Other Motorcycles:
    Derbi senda r50 2000
    Hi guys! My friend have a 99 te410. It was low on compression, so we take the cylinder off. Now it's got new valves, rings, gaskets, o rings and oil seals. We put it back together, it's runs good easy to start but after the start it's idleing like 5sec and the oil is fully milky. It also did the same before we take it apart. Any idea? As i said every gasket is new, the bolts are torqued down correctly. When we take it apart it has a lot of silicone gasket maker at the waterpump large o ring and the 3 smaller o rings. We cleaned it and put it back without useing any gasket maker. As I said it's instantly mixing the oil and water. Any idea appreciated!
  2. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Crack in the water jacket ?
  3. Boldi0420 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna wr360 1999
    Other Motorcycles:
    Derbi senda r50 2000
    It seems there is no crack. New gasket and o rings. After I put it back together again, started easy and runs good but instantly mixing water into oil. I tried to use silicone for the o rings but it's the same. I have no idea what to do or where can i find something, now i really just wanna set the bike on fire. Any idea or help appreciated.
  4. willie Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Did you replace water pump seal? Bad seal will cause coolant/oil mixing.