1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

TE250 to TE310

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by trackguy3, Jun 23, 2015.

1. trackguy3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 525; Honda CRF150, XL125, CL77
    I don't know if the 250 ECU will work, since it controls more than just fuel. I ended up just purchasing the racing injector kit (8000H7557), since I was still running the stock TE250 one, along with the original crummy injector before the build. When you're in that deep it didn't seem like to big of a leap. The bike continues to run like a dream and has been to Colorado twice. The PowerCommander and AutoTune work wonders at all the different altitudes we ride at. In fact the only bike in our group that's faster on the jeep trails is my 525 EXC. My son will dust me on single track. The TE is just so flickable. Keep in mind, my build was on a X-Lite engine vs. the 2008 mentioned above. Good luck on your build.
  2. glen riches Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tc250
    Other Motorcycles:
    rm250
    Thanks alot for the reply! Mine is a x lite also (2011). Where did your purchase the ecu and injector from? I swapped for 310 cases and kept my gearing. Hopefully the bike will give me the edge! I like the bottom end power it will provide. Does it auto tune so there was no need to get it remapped?

Thanks again,
    Glen
  3. trackguy3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
  4. trackguy3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    I purchased most of my new parts, including the ECU and injector from Hall's they're great and I believe they're a sponsor. I got the autotune from ZipTy and used their maps. Night and day difference.
    Borntoride71 likes this.