SWM dirt bikes

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by spud1968, Jul 14, 2017.

1. spud1968 Husqvarna
    AA Class

These machines may have some relevance on CH. They do have more then a passing resemblance to the old Husqvarna's 2009, 2010. I've been looking at the 300 4t mostly and wondering if the USA will be importing the brand. The sale price is very competitive too. Nearly forgot to mention, KYB suspension with quality brakes and wheels. I rode a friends bike some years back, the 2009 310te, very impressed with its handling felt very sure footed and tracked the ground without fuss.
  2. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

They are supposed to be some day, paperwork approval takes forever with our red tape program.
  3. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    They have already gotten the 500 through testing. The 650 is working it's way through. These will be the first bikes imported.
  4. Johnrg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE 310 R
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Sport Classic / Ducati Multi.
    Can't wait. Will ZipTy be supporting these bikes with potential shark fins? Lol
    Huskynoobee likes this.
  5. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I'm very excited for this brand! I think it is great the old husqvarna factory is hard at work again and being put to good use. If they are priced right and don't fall apart I think they will make a great bike....can't wait!
  6. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    Had my SWM r650 for nearly a year now, done 90% dirt ranging from fire trails to rough jeep tracks. It handles this stuff very well. Furthermore there have been no mechanical issues. Only problem is slow starting in very cold weather, it will start but can take 2-3 goes.
    Huskynoobee and Kam1 like this.