1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Speedo/Cluster/Dash issue?

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Chris Gilmore, May 25, 2016.

1. Chris Gilmore Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2006 ZX636, 1995 KLR 250
    Hey all, so i have a 2007 TE450 with around 2000 miles and 100 hours on it. On one of my most recent rides i noticed that none of the indicator lights (for neutral, high beam, turn signals, running lights, etc.) work. When i was riding home that evening, i noticed also that the backlit portion of the dash wasn't working so i was unable to see my speed or anything with it being so dark out.

I took off the headlight and checked all connections and made sure everything was clean and it had no effect. Everything else works as far as the actual features of the dash(speed, rpm, etc.)

I was curious if this was a common problem and what the fix may be for it if there is one. It isn't a big deal and it doesn't affect drivability at all, however it is one of those things i would like to get taken care of.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  2. obchris Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 Husqvarna TE 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 Honda XR650L
    I have an issue with the soldering connections for the LCD display coming apart. The main cause being engine vibration. So basically I'm looking to either find a cheap replacement or see if it's worth repairing.