South Jersey - Old Guy - Winter Riding

Discussion in 'East - USA' started by Johnschoener, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Johnschoener Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Harley, Honda, Yamaha and Suzuki
    I am a former (15 + years ago) B class enduro / MX rider that recently purchased a plated 2 stroke Husky. Looking for someone or some group of like minded individuals for Sunday rides through the pine barrens. An occasional Saturday or weekday isn't out of the question. Feel free to contact me here, email endurorider1@comcast.net or text 609-352-5868. Thanks - John from Winslow.
    w2ge likes this.
  2. Joedints Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300 13 WR125 81 WR430 82 CR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Kawasaki ZR7-S
    Hi John From Winslow, I'm Joe from Medford...

there are people to ride with I'm sure you will get some replies....

But.... If your interested, Come out the the Pic-a-lilli on Rt 206 the first Tuesday of the month at 7:30 (earlier if you'd like to eat first) and sit in on a South Jersey Enduro Riders meeting. No Strings Attached... We as a club have rides often in the pines. We have an enduro coming up the end of march and co-sanction a hare scramble in October, working on both also open riding opportunities. As a member you are required to help with our events and there is yearly dues of a whopping $10 (waiver the first year as it is probationary).

If you are interested you can let me know or just show up. Ask anyone to point me out, most people will know who I am by my screen name if you ask for me there. I am also an officer in the club.

Thanks
    Johnschoener, ray_ray and w2ge like this.
  3. ks9mm Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 Beta 300RR
    Hey John, we ride there frequently. I will PM you next time we are out, but pls feel free to drop me a line when you are riding also.
    Johnschoener, ray_ray and w2ge like this.
  4. w2ge Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2010 BMW R1200RT
    Hey John from Winslow,

I'm Phil from Voorhees. We've got a pretty active group around here. I'm a former Meteor member and rode enduros around same time as you. Last rode a race in 1999. Been riding street for the past years and just picked up a Husky this year. 57 and outta shape (whoops kill me now worse than ever! :( but still loving it.

I'm also available sometimes during the week, in fact often that is better for me as I'm busy often with street riding (VP, ride captain of my local BMW club- New Sweden BMW Riders) on the weekends.

My email w2ge@comcast.net.

BTW, SJER suggestion above is a good crew to ride with, if I wasn't so busy with my street club, that's who I'd go with.
    Johnschoener and ray_ray like this.
  5. 95jersey Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 Gas Gas 300 XC
    Hi John,

We got a group that rides just outside your door almost every weekend. Maybe this weekend. PM me your info.

Matt
    w2ge, Johnschoener and ray_ray like this.
  6. Johnschoener Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Harley, Honda, Yamaha and Suzuki
    Thanks for the reply's guys, I will PM my info. I would love to "do the club thing" again but really cant commit to that at this time.
  7. Yellowfin Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '13 WR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    kdx220 (sold)
    I live in South Jersey also and would be interested in some PB rides
    Johnschoener likes this.
  8. 95jersey Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 Gas Gas 300 XC
    Got your info John. We have a really great group that rides on a weekly basis (weather permitting). You will fit in just perfect. I will text you for the next ride. Looking forward to meet you.

Matt
    Johnschoener likes this.
  9. w2ge Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2010 BMW R1200RT
    Matt,

you need to update your "other motorcycle" profile! ;-)
  10. honeybadger Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wxe 266
    Other Motorcycles:
    crf 230 f
    Yo dudes... anybody know anything about a 96 Husqvarna WXE 266.... I think that's what it is. Any im dying to ride this bike but It has no rear break assembly. Or no anybody that would buy the damn thing If I cant get the part.
  11. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    im thinkin any husky left side rear brake for a year or two either way would bolt right on
  12. honeybadger Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wxe 266
    Other Motorcycles:
    crf 230 f
    A couple people are telling me its a 92 WXE 360* but yea most parts for similar years do fit. thanks
  13. rj95lss Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TR650 Terra
    Other Motorcycles:
    XL500R
    I've been going down to the PB and using the entrance about 1/2mile down the road from Pic-a-dilli restaurant. I usually get there at about 7:30-8am Saturday mornings.

Hope to see you guys down there!