Smr450 dual exhausts ISO

Discussion in 'Super Moto' started by Smr4fitty, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Smr4fitty Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 smr450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Xr50
    Hey guys. I have an 09 smr450. I got those quiet heavy stock pipes and was wondering if anyone has any used or new aftermarket dual pipes for it? Or where I can get a set from because I have been looking online forever to find a set but I just can't find any.
  2. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Try DVR Exhaust, Leo Vince is another
  3. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Oh and try sending an email/calling Toxic Moto Racing. Jeff actually still races this bike and may have or be able to get something
  4. Mik-3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husvarna SM510R 2010
    Also there is some Italian shops, they make now days exhaust, fresco, x-racing exhaust, also there is one dude who was making cool looking silencers
    You should ask http://www.smxracing.nl for Robin
    They can let construct a double system with stainless steel headers and link pipe, titanium hexagonal mufflers with carbon end and removable db killers. Model like the picture.
    The price for the complete system will be €1399,-
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  5. Greg712 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 SM510R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2000 CR125 Honda
    A brand new set of Arrow factory Ti are available right now on E-bay! Crazy expensive but a very rare fine. Search for Husqvarna Arrow twin pipe. There were 2 available but only one left.
    Mik-3 likes this.
  6. Mik-3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husvarna SM510R 2010
    Cool, thanks that info Greg712, i was searching that ebay account, but was not found...There is some time epic parts for sale.
    That exhaust system is cheap it cost in my Husqvarna dealer about 2500€ if you can get there, not sure, they are advertise still there
    Also those are illegal in road use, if you want to e-proven silencer, they you should check fresco, not sure if x-racing is also e-proven
  7. jsromeo288 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    510smr TE300 701 @2smoke_romeo ig
    I have a set of duals I might let go for the right price. Full titanium arrow set with carbon tips. I'm considering parting her out to fund a new project so let me know if your interested.

Attached Files:

bax3 and Mik-3 like this.
  8. Mik-3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husvarna SM510R 2010
  9. jsromeo288 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Also have this set still available. I'm in Tampa FL and will let the full set go for $1,700

Attached Files:

guscycle and Mik-3 like this.
  10. jsromeo288 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle: