Smq450

Discussion in 'Husqvarna Motorcycles Corporation' started by antipode, Oct 8, 2010.

1. antipode Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    DR650, Triumph STR
    Since the presentation in EICMA in 2008 has anyone heard anything at all about the Husky SMQ450?
  2. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    NORAD tracked it leaving earth's atmosphere and heading back to its home planet. Good Riddance!!!
  3. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hahahaha :lol:
    Yeeaaaahhhh I wasn’t about to be the first one to answer this...
    Let’s just say it was an experiment....like those “funny” experiments that some people do in collage and they hope no one would bring it up later on in life

BTW Kelly was actually able to make it look semi decent with his awesome photochop powers

:D
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    concept vehicle, many have been built, not many have found their entire concept into reality. Usually only small bits of the concept eventually take form into production models (thankfully in regards to that one). In EU and elsewhere the idea of a single cyl, "street tracker" type thing is a good concept.
  5. MXRider Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Yamaha YZ250F
    I wish they would make this

[IMG]
  6. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

Boy, you ain’t whistling Dixie brother :applause::applause::applause:
    You’re not alone, many wished and still do that Husky would build this magnificent creation
    Funny thing is I think it’s a concept from 2005 or 2006 yet its still looks like it’ll be totally acceptable for husky to give it to us today

Hey, it could be a great basis for that rumored new 800cc Husky SM :thinking:

I’ll take one

:thumbsup:
  7. brock Husqvarna
    AA Class

Look at the lines on the tank area, similar to the 630 and the new TE/TC 449/511!
    I loved that bike when it was shown. Still love it. The SMQ is sat in the HQ in Italy looking very nice but the headlight is a bit weird...
    B
  8. ScottyR Husqvarna
    AA Class

I believe the MV owns the rights/design to the blue bike.

Husky has some pretty cool stuff coming in the next year or 2 from what I am being told.