SM rims for Te 610 (07)

Discussion in '610/630' started by aussiehusky, Jul 3, 2009.

1. aussiehusky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hi Ya folks..
    pointed to my USA riders. looking at sourcing a set of SM rims for my 07 TE610, here in Aussie i think they are asking silly money $2+g's US for a set bare rims, :eek:how does this compare to over there for some reasonable Quality rims.:excuseme:
    be interested in your findings, is it cheaper to import ??
    Cheers and thanks

Pat S
  2. Doormandan Husqvarna
    A Class

I have a set of SM wheels of my 2008 SM610 for sale, if you are willing to do the leg work on the freight I would let them go for $1500.00 All parts are new taken off after 200 miles
    Items included
    OEM F/R rims with new tires (200 miles on them)
    SM rotor and caliper on front with brake cylinder/lever
    OEM stock gearing and rotor on rear
    OEM stock chain
    SM front fender and head light bezel

Send me a PM if you are interested
  3. rajobigguy Administrator

This kind of stuff would usually go in the classifieds but I thought I would let it run in the discussion thread initially just to get it some exposure. I'll let it play out for a few days then move it to the classifieds.
  4. Doormandan Husqvarna
    A Class

I here you. I had it listed in the classifieds but I do not see it any longer, Sorry

Dan L
    Note, I have had a few out of country buyers but the freight and taxes makes them pass.
  5. restukey Husqvarna
    A Class

Used Husky rims go for $700 to $800 U.S. dollars. I would stay away from the Husky rims. They bend too easy, and a wider 5 inch rim on the rear and a 160 tire is the way to go.

I bought a set of Excel rims from FactoryProRacing with Husky hubs for $1300 U.S. dollars. I occasionally see front rotors on Ebay.