1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    FE = 4st Enduro & FC = 4st Cross

FE/FC Skid plate

Discussion in '4st' started by sned2502st, Aug 13, 2017.

1. sned2502st Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR250
    looking for stock skid plate for 2015 FE350. Or what aftermarket one do you suggest. I liked the stock one, just wish I had replaced that goofy fastner with a regular nut and bolt. I liked the ease of taking it off to clean the bike, changing oil is usually easy on any of them with the hole in it.
  2. Weantright Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2019 FX350 w/KYB Inserts
    Other Motorcycles:
    2017 FE250 w/OC, 2016 XTrainer w/KYB
    We zip tie ours to the frame. Want a stocker, ride a trail and pick one up! Seen several on the trails I ride.
  3. sned2502st Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR250
    Yep mine is somewhere on the course from last weekend. 60 mile loop or I would go look for it. Wish I would have done that.
  4. Willlyons Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    85 Yamaha TY350, 06 Montessa 4RT
    If you're thinking of going aftermarket I'd recommend checking out the SxS Slideplate. Good slick full coverage with a linkage guard.
  5. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    OEM with a Obie link is good. Just tie wrap it at the front to avoid any jettison situation . I've been lucky with my 2014 never falling off yet...
  6. sned2502st Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 WR250
    Well I bought the Acerbis unit from RM. Good price, nice piece, Bolt instead of a quick fastner. Says right on the website it is for my bike, will fit, double checked that and guess what,it DOESNT freaking fit unless you cut the wing off the left (ignition cover) side.
  7. Big Timmy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE 501 with lots of goodies.
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G450X, 15'FE501, 23 KTM 1290 SAR
    P3 Carbon for me. I got a second quality off of Ebay that had a few outer rough (1"long) surface imperfections from the molding process and it was like $40.00 off.
    Trust me it had a few more surface imperfections after the bike got ridden.
    It has a billet aluminum lower rear loop on the frame tube and a billet front frame bracket with 2 button head Allen head screws. It comes off quickly to do oil changes and has taken a beating for over 2 years with zero damage.

IMG_3364.JPG
    Teeszy and reveille like this.
  8. covi Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    350 FX
    P3 x2. Fit and finish is great. IMG_1755.JPG

Attached Files: