1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC Show us your Husky :)

Discussion in '2st' started by Benjimoto, Nov 11, 2014.

1. ride200mi Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2010 Kawasaki KX250F
    At a local Hare and hound.
    9864_10153916148163476_3438185691962762985_n.jpg
    LandofMotards and Norman Foley like this.
  2. ride200mi Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2010 Kawasaki KX250F
    12803286_10153591838849983_6294845555277121989_n.jpg

Not sure why there is so much smoke. Not typical.....
    LandofMotards likes this.
  3. ride200mi Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2010 Kawasaki KX250F
    12814144_10153591838809983_4154467940299109116_n.jpg

My first Enduro Qualifier!!!
  4. GARY NEETHLING Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    YZ 250
  5. GARY NEETHLING Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    YZ 250
    Its a 2015 TE 300 with 160 hours of fun on it. Just had the KYB forks fitted , with the WP lugs so I keep my geometry and Brembos.
    Lots of rock riding in stream beds and some steppy passes.
    I am fortunate enough to have done some multiday events too , one of which started at the coast and ended high in the Drakensberg mountains in South Africa, IMG_4309 (2).jpg over 10 000 ft. this took three long days of the most amazing riding.
    I am a blessed man.
    Seewhy, ride200mi and shawbagga like this.
  6. Valhalla Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 300
    Brand spankin' new never been ridden 2015 TE 300. Got a great deal on this leftover Husky
    and the dealer even delivered it to the house. A 150 mile round trip.

Time to start personalizing and tailoring. Snow is finally gone, and gotta ride ASAP!

husky (2).JPG
    Seewhy, Thumperama, ride200mi and 4 others like this.
  7. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Looks like ya got plenty of room to build tracks there Valhalla!
    Seewhy likes this.
  8. Valhalla Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 300
    150+ acre corn field...... will be getting tilled and planted soon....soy beans this year, and sweet corn.

I have 30 acres of woods with a cabin on it, with a cool little single track hare scrambles type loop that goes around
    the property. Nice practice playground. Looking forward to going out soon. Frost is still coming out of the ground so
    the road going in is real muddy and don't want to get the truck stuck and rut it all up. Another week or so and I'll
    be roostin'. Gotta add a spark arrestor and get the suspension dialed in.......get her broke in. Can't wait!
    Seewhy and Norman Foley like this.
  9. JBoone Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2016 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 ktm 300 exc (sold)
    Congrats - No 2015s to be found when I bought a month or two ago. Would have liked to have found one discounted but not complaining about the 2016. Stock graphics look better on the 2015 IMO. Both are beautiful though.
  10. Valhalla Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 300
    Was kind of dilemma. Was wheeling and dealing on a leftover 2014 KTM 300XC but the dealer, which just
    so happens to be 5 miles from my house wouldn't budge on the price. Let him know I was going to buy very
    soon.....and still no break on the price of a bike that was now 2 models years old. Called up the Husky dealer
    Keytime Motorsports in Warrens, Wi. and he got within $50 bucks......delivered to the door, new 2015 TE 300.

I wanted a more Enduro oriented powerband, with the lights and the e-button. I had a 2006 KTM 250XC
    and liked it, so could have went either way.......but the Husky deal was a no brainer. Will stop in to the KTM
    dealer and buy some oil this week, and say hello. (grin)

At the ripe old age of 52, I'm not ready for golf, bowling or softball......dirt bikes is all I know. Been riding since
    I was 12.......long line of trials bikes and MX/Enduro bikes and scrapes, dirt burns and broken bones, precious scars.

Thought maybe I would just ride my ATV from here on out. Sold my 09 WR300 2 years ago. Sure is nice to
    be back in the fray again..........and be able to breathe the heavenly smell of pre-mix and churned up soil.

The 2016 Husky's are awesome looking machines......congrats to you as well JBoone!
    pahusky and Norman Foley like this.
  11. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Steves an awesome guy! Great to see you bought from a small dealer like Keytime. He supports many of our local rides and is an all around great knowledgeable guy. Another big plus is you will know your new bike will be properly assembled, lubed and adjusted when he drops it off.
    You riding that bike at the Wabeno Ride for Research in June? If you do, I'll bring my 300xc w instead of the FE501. Let me know and congrats man!
  12. JBoone Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2016 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 ktm 300 exc (sold)

Thanks, I turn 46 next month and stated riding at 7. 30 year hiatus from the dirt bike. Cheap mid life crisis is my justification! Had some street bikes, but don't want to do that any more. More fun and less laws in the dirt.
  13. JBoone Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2016 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 ktm 300 exc (sold)
    Bought older EXC for $2300 rode it for a year and sold it for same price to test the waters. Great bike.
  14. Valhalla Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 300
    Yup......Steve at Keytime totally gets it. Bike was re-greased, set up and pre-wired for a battery tender.
    Little something called customer service. Not sure about the June ride....will let you know as we get closer reveille.

JBoone........I did just the opposite. Toyed with the idea of getting a street bike, but thought too dangerous. I totally
    trust my abilities but not the cars/people coming at me. I would be the guy laying in the ditch while some little old
    lady tells the sheriff......"I didn't even see him..." Also, too many deer up here crossing the roads at all hours.....I know
    too many guys that have squared up on whitetail and wrecked a bike and themselves, or have been killed.

Only had a few close calls on the trail with deer, and actually have had closer calls with black bears bolting out onto
    the trail in front of me. A bear would make for a much plusher collision. :)
    Kam1, Big Timmy and reveille like this.
  15. ride200mi Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2010 Kawasaki KX250F

Please don't try and rub it in his face..... He needs to make a living and because you took your business is all that needs to be said.... Just saying....
    Kam1 likes this.
  16. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    He didn't even name the dealer did he(?) so what's the prob?
  17. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    I don't get it either. I think what needs to get pointed out here is the 2014 KTM 300 XC models are still sitting on floors all over here in the US because of the 1st gen 4CS forks sucking the big one. When I bought my 2015 xc w last fall, my dealer was trying to blow the 2014 300 XC's out for $5600 out the door. They had 7 or so and they eventually sold at that price but it took a while, So the fact the unknown dealer mentioned earlier wouldn't deal on a 2014 is a little baffling. Valhalla came out at the better end and he's happy so good on him! Roost on
    shawbagga likes this.
  18. Valhalla Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 300
    "Please don't try and rub it in his face..... He needs to make a living and because you took your business is all that needs to be said.... Just saying...."

If they would have budged even a little.....I would have been swayed. The place I bought the Husky from is very small with less
    operating margins.

The KTM dealer is also a Polaris dealer......and they move a lot of product. The fact they made no effort, and basically
    could have cared a less as I walked out the door, made me buy a bike from a dealer 75 miles away, versus them
    who I drive by everyday on the way to work. Oh.....and I bought a $10K quad from them last August. I also bought
    the 1st KTM they ever sold after they got their franchise in 2006.

Rubbing it in thy face is the American way. This is the toy industry were talking about here. Tough sh*t.
    I will have the bike in the truck when I go there, and invite them out to look at it. They will expect it.

I'm trying to make a living too...I envy the toy dealers versus what I go and do everyday for a living. Zero sympathy for their plight.
    They stuck to their guns and I did too.

I am fortunate and blessed........spending $17,000 on recreation in the past year is a nice problem to have, but a mere $100 bucks
    can be a deal breaker.......and the loss of customer loyalty can be more far reaching than one lost sale.............just sayin'.
  19. cbr929 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE 350 2016 TE 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    2000 Honda cbr929 1999 Ducati 750
    12809717_10156696880915099_1609736328851094021_n.jpg
    Seewhy likes this.
  20. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Don't be lured in by their ruse. A nice plush place to crash is just a trap. Those bears are smart. Offer a nice soft place to crash into and VIOLA! a nice juicy dirtbiker dinner gets delivered. hahahah
    Seewhy likes this.