Sh***y DelOrto Carb

Discussion in 'Older Single cams' started by Mike McC, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Mike McC Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '93 WXC 350
    Other Motorcycles:
    KDX 200
    Hi, first time Husky owner here. I have a 93 WXC 350 that the carb is shot on. I have heard that a lot of people swap out the DelOrto for a Mikuni or other brand and I am wondering what model carb I should order.
  2. street2dirt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 TXC310, WR300, 85 125WR, 82 175XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G650X
    If you're going to replace the carb, you definitely need to check out the Lectron model for 4-strokes. I have a '92 wxc350, and a Lectron will be going on soon. Call them up and talk, outstanding customer service.
    justintendo and Norman Foley like this.
  3. Mike McC Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '93 WXC 350
    Other Motorcycles:
    KDX 200
    As much as I would love to put a $400 carb on it, its really hard to justify for a 24 year old bike. That is crazy awesome that there is a company that you can custom order carbs from though!
  4. street2dirt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 TXC310, WR300, 85 125WR, 82 175XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW G650X
    But if you buy another old carb, and try to get it running right, the time alone messing with jetting will be ridiculous. You could sell your old carb to someone needing parts. The one from Lectron will be like Ronco, Set it and forget it!
  5. Super165 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1996 WXC 610
    A 37mm FCR carb from a 250f would be a significant upgrade from the Dellorto and are readily available on ebay for $100-150ish. There are likely some fitment issues you would have to figure out though.

Mikuni has a 36mm pumper carb, and mikunioz has a variety of adapters available on amazon for the mikuni carbs, as another option.
    shrubitup likes this.
  6. huskynw Husqvarna
    AA Class

Whoops wrong page.