1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st screw linkage substitution

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by zanol, Jun 5, 2009.

1. zanol Husqvarna
    B Class

was to replace the bearings and I think this screw very big. I think it should be stock.
    What do you think?
    husqvarna don´t play with that thinks so I`m in doubt...I don´t work with my rebound screw because it is in front of the linkage
    [IMG]
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    I am not sure what you are asking.

Are you referring to the missing screw in the picture that should be holding on the chain protector?

One of mine fell out and a local hardware store had one that fit. A hardware store in the USA sells miscellaneous for home repair.
  3. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

I read it as the bolt on the linkage looks too long, like the threaded end is rubbing on the linkage :excuseme:
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Thanks Ruffus, I think you are correct.

I dunno what the answer is, and am not sure what bike it is.
  5. NWRider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Those only go in one way. Look at the parts diagram and make sure you have it correct and there is not a washer missing.
  6. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

I just had a look at mine & on the main bolt holding the big end of the linkage with the grease nipple, I have a thick washer there. If that's the one you're concerned about, it does appear you're missing the washer, the nut on mine is almost flush with the end of the bolt.

Let me know if you want a picture to better understand what I'm talking about :cheers:
  7. zanol Husqvarna
    B Class

Yes, please