Ricci Racing receives official Husqvarna support for the 2015 MXGP season

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by ray_ray, Oct 6, 2014.

1. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    The beat goes on and it's a good beat ...

--

Husqvarna Motorcycles is pleased to announce that Ricci Racing – the experienced Italian motocross team – will receive official Husqvarna support for the 2015 MXGP season. This exciting new cooperation strengthens Husqvarna’s international presence while giving Ricci Racing full access to direct, factory support and material.

Supported by Husqvarna Motorcycles and Husqvarna’s Italian subsidiary, Ricci Racing will field four riders in three championships in 2015. Experienced Portuguese racer Rui Goncalves will race aboard an FC 450 in the premier MXGP class, while Swiss rider Christopher Valente and Bulgaria’s Michael Ivanov will compete in MX2 aboard Husqvarna’s FC 250. Representing the team in the 125cc EMX series on a TC 125 will be Italian Filippo Zonta.

About Ricci Racing: Ricci Racing is based in Modena, Italy and run and managed by Ilario Ricci. Started 18 years ago, today Ricci Racing is active in the MXGP, EMX and the Italian MX series and has five permanent staff members.

http://www.mxlarge.com/2014/10/06/goncalves-for-husky/

--

RV has never raced a full season against a Husqvarna till now :) ... Sounds funny huh? As much as I'd like to 100% on-board with Husky, I'm with my fellow countryman for the championship.
    LandofMotards likes this.
  2. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250
    From Husky (which I love) to TM (which I also love) and back to Husky (which I still ove).

I've often thought Robert Jonas should hire me. If, for any reason at all, just because I'm kick ass. :banana:
    MotoMarc36 and Clete like this.
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    That's the word on the street and the word also is that you are a budget buster... So maybe expect to sit out another full season ...

--

Sounds like a lot of riders to track and follow for Husky next season...
    TemecuCoastie likes this.
  4. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250
    True dat - I ain't cheap.