Reviewers Wanted

Discussion in 'Zip Ty Racing' started by Huskynoobee, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Want to save 20% on ZiptyRacing.com? It's easy, go the the website and submit a review for parts you've purchased.

Shoot me a PM when you've posted your review and I'll send you a one time use code for 20% off parts and fluids like XF2 Coolant.

So, find the product page for the item you want to review, like these Chain Adjuster Blocks
    Screenshot_2017-08-24-22-48-42.png

Scroll down to where it says Reviews
    Screenshot_2017-08-24-22-48-57.png

Click and follow the prompts. It's that easy. Of course we are looking for nice things, but please be honest. However this is not an invitation to air dirty laundry, or defame anything or anyone. I will not be giving out rewards for bad behavior. I'll leave that to the modern educational system.
  2. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Heck yea My new bike is all Zip Tys best Best review I can hope for is another National # 1 plate on a Zip Ty Custom built Husky 125

Cant wait to race it
    Huskynoobee likes this.
  3. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    OK Cafe Inmates, I know we've got lots of happy customers out there. Who doesn't want 20% off? I now have access to publish your reviews on the website, so don't be shy. You'll be getting your codes much quicker now.

Thanks!