1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Rekluse RMS-6052

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Chisler, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Chisler Husqvarna
    AA Class

British Columbia, Chilliwack River Valley
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300 Husqvarna
    When I purchased my Wr300 awhile back a pile of parts came with it ... and in a box came a RMS - 6052 EXP 3.0 Clutch ... Husqvarna Wr 250 (99-13) Wr 300 (99-13) I was just wondering if any have tried this slipper clutch and how they like it ... I’m so old school it highly doubtful I will ever use it.
  2. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    Is it the kind that lets the bike keep running when you dump it? That’s useful, as is idling in any gear without holding the clutch in. I still use the clutch lever.
  3. Chisler Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300 Husqvarna
    Yes from what the previous owner told me... hard to stall ... cannot bump start it , and no hold back going down hill ... kinda like coasting in neutral.
  4. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    Mine is on a TE 310 (w/TXC Injector and ECU) and I can definitely feel compression braking going downhill...not as much as without but a decent drag. I have a Beta 350 and decided not to get one on that bike.
    Chisler likes this.
  5. MotoChuck Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 WR300
    Chisler, I have one on my '11 WR250. It has its advantages: won't stall if you lock the rear wheel, great in slippery conditions as it lets you run a gear higher and not have to worry about clutch work. You already mentioned the draw-backs: no engine braking, can't bump-start. So it's a trade-off but, for the most part, I like it. Is yours brand new? Let me know if you decide not to install it. I may buy it as a back-up as Rekluse no longer makes that model.
  6. Chisler Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300 Husqvarna
    MotoChuck .... it’s yours for the taking, it was used by the previous owner for two rides ... comes in original box .. paper/pamphlet .. stickers ... as far as I know it’s all there for you
    I don’t want anything for it .... pm me your address and I’ll get it the mail for you ... can also text you pictures of it if you want .... : )
    NCSteve likes this.
  7. 2huskyjr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 te 450 99 wr 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    07 dr 650 05 fjr 1300
    I`ve actually been looking for one. If you want to part with it? $$$? it would be nice to have.
  8. Chisler Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300 Husqvarna
    I’ll get er in the mail to ya tomorrow .... : ) 08BF7A60-4F31-474F-AF21-E86F000E2DA6.png
  9. Chisler Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300 Husqvarna
  10. Chisler Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 WR 300 Husqvarna
  11. Laaland Clare Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250 2009
    Other Motorcycles:
    drz400e
    Hello , do you still have the rekluse for sale. I am desperate for one as athritis in my hand. One problem. i live in Australia. Happy to pay you $300 USD which should cover all the costs. .. .let me know. Cheers, Laaland , laalandc@gmail.