1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Recall for plastic fuel elbow and hose rubbing - TE 250 MY13 & TE 310 MY13

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Boogie, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Boogie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Red head
  2. bax3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE250R
    Other Motorcycles:
    wr300 2010
    Plus the 310 get the tank lift kit :D
    I put the alloy elbow on the bike before I even rode it, So now I have two :confused:
  3. beck Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R // 2014 Terra 650
    Is this recall just for the AU models? My US model has broken the plastic fuel elbow and I have "fixed" the radiator hose twice already. So I would like to be compensated for that.... wishful.
  4. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class

I don't know if there will be a recall in the U.S., but I can say that the 2014 models had these areas addressed. My '14 TXC 310 has rounded torx fasteners holding the fuel pump in, there is a braided nylon sleeve over the water pump outlet hose, and it has an alloy fuel elbow. I was also informed that the clutch basket dampers have been upgraded. I was going to get the Rekluse basket to go with my auto clutch, but I'll take my chances with the upgraded dampers.
    robertaccio likes this.
  5. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    (2013 TXC310R) clutch damper bushings, a sore subject with me........anyway it should be good now
    installed the ZipTy metal elbow all ready, installed low profile fuel pump cover screws and the ZipTy tank spacers all ready so I guess I all ready recalled the machine.......very high maintenance to flight hours on this machine.
  6. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yes, I'm hoping to remedy all the potential issues with mine before I ever ride it. Clean bikes are so much nicer to work on, and it'll never be cleaner than it is now. I probably won't ride it until spring!

I think I'll do the Zip Ty tank lift any way. There just isn't enough clearance between the fuel pump cover screws and the water pump outlet hose for my comfort.