Radiator hose replacement?

Discussion in '610/630' started by boxofish, Jul 24, 2015.

1. boxofish Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Just noticed this yesterday, seems a little thin around the ribbing. I'm afraid it's gonna blow, what do you guys think? IMG_20150724_062018.jpg
  2. boxofish Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
  3. EricV Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    I don't know man- hard to tell by a pic. Looks fine to me actually. Does it feel sturdy and pliable? Mine's looked like that for a long time now (original hoses, 11K on 'em, and they've been removed a few times.) They're thick, as you know. If in doubt order some to have on hand. Sorry I'm not able to be more helpful.
    boxofish likes this.
  4. boxofish Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    I appreciate the input, I have ordered a replacement I just don't want to be out for a ride and it blows on me first. Out of curiosity, does your hoses have any of the ribs showing like on the top left side of the hose pictured? I just don't ever remember seeing that before the other day.
  5. Timberline Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Mine looks pretty much like your photo including the ribs. A spare set of hoses wouldn't be a bad idea - I blew one on a ride, but as it turned out it wasn't a faulty hose it was another issue. I'm in the camp that favors replacing the crimp clamps with screw clamps too.
  6. boxofish Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Thanks for the feedback. What was the other issue that caused your hose to fail though?