[q] Stock TE 630 -- replacement plastic/parts for Off road training

Discussion in '610/630' started by worker, Dec 20, 2011.

1. worker Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hello,
    I plan to do lots of off-road practice (Dropping the bike/etc)

and would like to get cheap plastic to put on,
    does anybody know where to get this.

Also what kind of guards/protectors you would recommend I need to protect the 'expensive to replace things'

thank you in advance
  2. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

This would interest me too ... as I also tend to punish the plastic on my 630 (wish it wasn´t white).
  3. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

How expansive are the OEM plastics ?
  4. RDTCU Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 630SMS
    I think I saw somewhere in the $55-60 range for the side panels. I, for one, plan on never needing replacements... ;)
  5. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

Ha ha rrrrrrright....Me too
    That's not too bad of a price
  6. Travis Shrey Husqvarna
    A Class

I paid $38 for a right side panel from my dealer.
  7. JoiseyJanet Husqvarna
    AA Class

Radiator Guards: I like BulletProof Designs, but there are other makers - check the Husky Marketplace

http://bulletproofdesigns.com/Husky.htm

Wrap-around Hand Guards: Plenty of choices, including Cycra, Highway Dirt Bikes, etc.

Skid Plate: Plenty of choices, including Hyde Racing, Uptite, etc.

Rear Disk Protector: Check the Husky Marketplace, Enduro Engineering, Scotts shark fin, etc.

BRP chain guide block

Human body protection. Besides the usual, I include flak jackets and knee braces, but y.m.m.v. Some folks include neck braces.

Enjoy!
  8. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class

You could conider having the panels clear wrapped with stone chip protection material.
  9. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yes, plenty of parts on offer. But not all that much information as to whether they´ll fit the 630 without major alteration. Has anyone fit the Bulletproof radiator guards to a 630?
  10. badbowie Husqvarna
    AA Class

Yeah I run them on my 630, fitted up ok just have to use some longer bolts in the bottow radiator shroud mounts when I run my standard tank, also had to put washers between the front guard and the bottom triple on the rear bolts to stop the front guard hitting the radiator guards
  11. BiG DoM Husqvarna
    AA Class