1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

250-500cc Pre 2014 Parts

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Stu McGuane, Oct 17, 2023.

1. Stu McGuane Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ktm525, bandit 1250, dt175
    Hi all,

I am new here. Thanks for having me. I am from down south in Australia. I recently bought a 2013 Wr300. Was trying to get a linkage bearing and was told by Husqvarna Australia there are zero parts available for pre 2014 machines. not supported at all. So a 10 year old machine……can’t be maintained. Very disappointed indeed.
    So does anyone know of places in US or Europe or anywhere who still sell OEM parts for these?

Stu
  2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
  3. ruwfo Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1980 390CR, 1982 430CR, 1984 400WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    1985 250XC, 2016 FJ-09
    I'd agree, online suppliers or Fbay
  4. 2premo Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    98 WR360, 1987 WR430, 1988 XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    Sherco 300, 2002 KTM 380EXC
    be aware not everything on ebay is as stated, a lot of low grade chinese junk
    some dealers will ship overseas, don't be afraid to look up the part number and search the web for it
  5. Stu McGuane Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Thank you everyone
    Yes I can easily get a kit for the linkage and have now ordered. $180 Aus and I only need one bearing. I am aware of all the aftermarket parts but are there OEM parts anywhere in the world? The more I search the more I think the answer is no. It’s the first time I have had a vehicle of any kind that is only 10 years old and has zero parts support from the manufacturer.madness

Stu
  6. Stu McGuane Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ok there the message is. Every message is checked? I think I am getting the hang of this now. So to the moderators.
  7. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

The bearing has numbers on the side of them and you can simply order them from a bearing supplier one at a time. I could probably tell the bearing numbers from the part number if you really need that. I probably also have OEM bearings but they are expensive.
  8. Sonnie Mee Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Team Motorex Husqvarna CR125
    Ktm have moved budget into moto gp so there is bugger all dirt bike support so they pulled the plug on pre 2014 support earlier this year ceased making, listing and selling spare parts
    We have some OEM bits but limit stock mainly CR125/250 stuff early to mid 2000s we have a contact in Italy that has access to some bits not much though and a contact in Brazil that has access to some and I guess other dealers which still may have kept stock for selling
    Other than that very little about other than used from eBay
    Basically OEM manufacturers are only required to provide parts support for 10 years after that it’s there own discretion unfortunately there isn’t enough Italian husky’s out there to warrant them maintaining support