POST YOUR RACING PICTURES HERE

Discussion in 'Racing' started by MOTORHEAD, Aug 28, 2012.

1. gots_a_sol Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR177
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 250RR
    It happened because there was a camera nearby :D
  2. 87husky500xc Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2020 tx300i and a few vintage bikes
    Other Motorcycles:
    77 honda xr-75..
    That happened to me my first race. Coming down a crazy down hill with a hard 90 at the bottom and came in way to hot. Slid out through the turn... look up and on a small hill next to the course was about ten people with cameras haha not cool
    TemecuCoastie likes this.
  3. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250

You ain't kiddin....
  4. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
    On the tarmac? And yeah, ouch, that shit's hard and rough. :cheers:
    TemecuCoastie likes this.
  5. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    heal up soon. (maybe look for a stray piece of wire in your front wheel/brake?)
    Captnemo and TemecuCoastie like this.
  6. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
    First race this summer for me and someone finally got a pic.
    68274849-NCHSA+Flat+Rock+2+12+o%27clock+-+193.jpg
    DNF :cry: Top 5 start on the 165 out of 20, all 300s and 450s. Squeezed to mid pack in the 180 first turn. Someone went down in front of me and I bounced into the trees, strained a muscle in my stomach trying to save it.
    In the pic I'm being lapped, hurting and looking for the exit. Bike was great, I was lame.
  7. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    23OCT2016 100s MC, AMA National Hare and Hound season finale. On way to 7th 50A (really 6th ask really 5th Ajax Auto about that)
    n493.jpg
    n493x_.jpg
    ray_ray, pahusky, Captnemo and 2 others like this.
  8. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    scoring issue? 100's don't use transponders I guess?
  9. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    NHHA Always uses transponders. We put on the race, but scoring is done by Mototally under the watchful eye of NHHA. There's more to the story but I'm not at liberty to divulge at this time.
    robertaccio and Trenchcoat85 like this.
  10. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    yeah, NHHA does our race up here too, including scoring (dist 36- Shasta Dam GP). some of our club members aren't super-impressed but I think they're getting their act together. we'll see.
  11. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    Don't get down on the course or scoring management both are exemplary. simple transponder(RFID) tape inside the visor.
    In the big scheme of things our positions make no matter, just bragging rights. Even for final end of series season points I don't think it matters.
    With absolutely no data to prove my idea, To me it appears a rider mistake, I don't imagine foul play its way too obvious looking at lap times, to try and slip one by, looks like a possible inadvertent course trail jump, but without missing the checkpoints. There is a XXX loop time that would put that XXX guy among the top 25 Pros and Open experts and put him on the podium in XXX class. Adjusted scoring would put him more than a few slots back in the XX class.
  12. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Well the weird thing is we had a rogue racer on the course. Newer white Husky, no numbers or distinctive markings. Rider wearing all black. Possible transponder that pinged but wasn't associated with a rider in the database. Would not stop at checks and didn't have a fender card.
    robertaccio likes this.
  13. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    the Husky Stig* he was our joker (Ajax,Nate Graham "Jarvis",me)--he could fill in for any of us in case we dnf and when he had faster lap times we used his time as our own---all part of the husky mafia plan of race podium domination, even argubright(s) was in on it they just didn't know it their handlers/ people managed that side of their Husky game!!

* we don't even know who he is---but some folks say its Kendall Norman
  14. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    He was fast. 5th OA thru check 3.
  15. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    So... (without naming names) can anybody say what happened? did someone suddenly get 12 minutes faster on the last loop or what? [& John, robert- congratulations. NCSteve- no situps for a couple of weeks, I guess... or in my case: years]

...and did anybody figure out who the mystery rider was? some D38 shoe?
  16. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

What happened is the rider in question Called it a day at a check point on loop 3. At that loop 3 check they pull his fender card and then he rode his bike back to the pit on a access trail. They told me what happen is as he rode to the pits he rode close to the scoring tower and it picked up his transponder single and scored him by mistake So it was a mistake it is all handled now and all is good
    Trenchcoat85 and gots_a_sol like this.
  17. gots_a_sol Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR177
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 250RR
    Had a mechanical issue with the husky, so the mighty kx125 got some miles on it :lol:

I've only ridden this bike once before and the suspension seemed ok then. But omg it was terrible on this track. No compliance at all or traction at either end for that matter so it was super sketchy to ride. I was more beat after 1 lap on this bike than after an entire race on the husky.

Plus the power curve of this engine goes from blaaaaaahhhhhh to OMGIWANNAGOFAST in about a millisecond :D

[IMG]
  18. HusqRacr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE511, 10' WR300, 2015 FC450
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati 998, KTM 520EXC
    Dusted off the ole Motocross cobwebs at Glen Helen MX last weekend. Pulled the holeshot and got 1st in class. Not gonna lie though...I sandbagged.. just a little:D

[IMG]sragp3 by dirtracer559, on Flickr

[IMG]sragp1 by dirtracer559, on Flickr
  19. TemecuCoastie Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FC250 and 2012 TC250

Forza guys gonna sandbag.
  20. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Had a similar thing happen to me this year. Our race series runs a team race on saturdays. Team members alternate laps. I was racing with a good buddy of mine. It's 2 hours total so we typically get 3 laps each. Each of our first two laps were in the 24 minute range more or less. I'm sitting in the pits looking at the clock and knowing it's gonna be close if I get that final lap in or if time will expire before my teammate gets through the checkpoint. Suddenly out of no where comes my buddy. WAYYY ahead of when I was expecting him. After the race we were talking and I said "dude you must have been flying! I didn't expect you to beat the clock." He said Yeah man I just put my head down and charged as hard as I could. Well, later we get to looking at the lap times and he went from the 24 minute range to a 17:12! He dropped almost 7 minutes off his lap just by trying harder. I was starting to suspect he missed a corner somewhere. The only rider to beat his 17:12 time was Ian Blythe. I kept grilling him on it but he still says he didn't miss any sections. Just tried harder. haha. Ohhh the best part of this all is he was racing on a Montessa 4 stroke trials bike. :lol: