1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st Please post pictures of your 2 stroke bikes.

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Coffee, Dec 28, 2008.

1. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    & may I ask WTH is goin on with it not rainin there n even sum dust?!! :0
  2. juicypips Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 360. 2002
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gas Gas TxT 300, Yamaha wr250f
    It's summer, we have rain today and there was rain later on that day too but it has been good so far.
    Something to be said about global warming.
    shawbagga likes this.
  3. Wr300tard Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Sv1k
    20160727_174643.jpg
    09 wr300 beast
    NYCMX, marcmo0, wrx and 2 others like this.
  4. Wr300tard Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 wr300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Sv1k
    20160627_222839.jpg
    The night I got it
  5. Durangedgoat Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2002 CR125
    Thats like the king of the hill right there. Will it run with a 450 4 st?
    CJP_8_7 likes this.
  6. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
    :rolleyes: of course it will, that's why they make 450 4t is to try and keep up :cheers:
    CJP_8_7 and juicypips like this.
  7. juicypips Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 360. 2002
    Other Motorcycles:
    Confused do you mean will it out run a 450 4/?
    Not on its own it won't but with a good pilot that thing is unstoppable.
  8. rufctr Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1995 WXE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    2003 KX500 - plated
    You can surely pass him when he pulls off to adjust his valve clearance
    NCSteve and juicypips like this.
  9. juicypips Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 360. 2002
    Other Motorcycles:
    Unless you've ran out of fuel
    NCSteve likes this.
  10. CJP_8_7 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2x Husqvarna WR 360

Cant go past that answer :thumbsup: 360 for the win! :notworthy:
  11. Ran Caulfield Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 Wr300,13 WR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    none at the mo
    Well had it for a month finally got it sort of set up and ready to ride saturday.Got about a 140k loop to do nothing to techo to start with,it's been a long time since I've ridden a 125 in anger so here's hoping all goes well. P1010398.JPG
  12. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Lookin good mate. Take plenty of fuel if u doin 140km on the mikuni! Yzf fender really sets these bikes off IMO. Makes em look much more modern for $30-$40. Maybe more angular headlight too. While were at it an fmf powercore 2 for some street cred! Jus sayin haha:) like those Handguards too
    Ul be surprised how capable that little 125 motor is n how big a smile it puts on ya face! May jus need a bit more momentum in places n clutch/throttle/gear selection on point.

Look at u go with ya pale ale craft beer ya hipster!;)
  13. Ran Caulfield Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 Wr300,13 WR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    none at the mo

Yeah know what ya mean about the front guard,you should see the one on me 300 it has about 80 or 90mm broken off the end so I trimmed it up but man it looks fugly.
    The 140k loop we have a servo at about 50k so gunna have to stretch 90k out of a tank,probably carry a litre or so with me I think.
    love to throw more zoot shit at it but all comes down to $$$ so next up might be alloy bash plate.
    Have seen a YZ front fender at MX store for about $45 is that the same as what you got?

Yeah don't mind the odd craft beer but don't think I quite qualify as a hipster,no beard no hair bunn no jeans with crutch hanging aroung my knees,though be ok if had the tackle to fill them,also pushin mid 50's.

Let ya know how the ride goes tomorrow.
    Oldscool likes this.
  14. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    I got a racetech brand for my 300 from Ballards ebay store when they were goin cheap(before merge with mxstore) for $30! They had 2 & in hindsight shoulda bought em both but wen went back to get the second it was gone. The other onto 165 is a polisport brand that juicypips bought when he decided to break the stocker into about 7 different pieces after a disagreement with a log whilst out here holidays. Ebay from mx store for bout $38 from memory.

Ricochet bash plates are nice for these bikes I run one well made n good coverage. Motosportz mike(husqvarna world) sells em I think. Couldn't find one in Oz for em wen I looked(force, B&B etc don't do em). Enjoy the ride 90km should be ok if you not flogging the bejeebuz outta her!
  15. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    2010-2014 yzf450 fender(or current I think new units runnin same) wat u want

Apologies it's not polisport but Cycra the one on my 165. There's a UFO on mxstore ebay for $43 posted cheapest can see ATM
  16. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
    When I bought the 144 it came with a broken OEM bash plate. I looked it up and was available and cheap, so ordered one. Drilled a hole for oil changes, figured it wouldn't last long though seems well made. It does a fine job so far, even slammed a few logs and didn't break it. :cheers:
  17. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Yeah I'd did same with my stock plastic bashy, holesawed hole for drain plug. I'm jus not a fan of plastic bashys n doesn't give much side protection for ignition/clutch covers or front of cases. Least they came with something tho!
  18. Rob09 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511

Not sure if the YZF250 and YZF450 are the same, I'd check part numbers.

I've ordered YZF250 for my last 2 WR's, fit great, just have to re-drill two holes (rear two I think).

Goes good with KTM headlight too, angular lines match the rest of the plastics better than stock.

image.jpeg
    shawbagga, Oldscool and Ran Caulfield like this.
  19. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Yep same look I'm runnin on my 165 Rob u we're inspiration. Yz250f n 450 n yz250/wr250/450 all the same now by look of it. I jus ordered for the yz450f 2014
  20. Ran Caulfield Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 Wr300,13 WR125
    Other Motorcycles:
    none at the mo
    Well first ride on the little 125 done and dusted,took me half a day to stop ridin it like a 300 and then "yeah baby"started to get in the grove with it,considering it's absolutly stock apart from different bars(undecided?) and slight gearing change 13-52 I thought it went bloody well,suspension was better than I thought didn"t have time to play with clickers 152ks for the day,fuel consumption was better also did 61k on 4.3l which I was really pleased with,so was confident getting 90+ to finish the day was doable(had a 1+1/2l in backpac,peace of mind)
    Power:well it's a 125, but when you get it singing it goes pretty hard, its probably got better top end than my 300.There were six of us on the ride 5 Kato's naturaly 2-300's 1-350 2-500's and me the lepper of the group.Well I can tell you the 125 apart from having to push start the bloody thing first up(not a good look,float level must be too high floods even with fuel off)Held it's owen had a really good race at one piont with a very handy rider on a 500 and I was on him the hole time,perfect bit of track though,so all in all pretty happy with it just need fine tune a few things.
    I think there were a few raised eye brows at the start of the day,there was one semi knarly hill at one point and the dude on the 500 and I were the only one's up it so no one gave me any shit after that.

Attached Files: