Pics Of Your 630!

Discussion in '610/630' started by rocko, Aug 5, 2011.

1. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    SuperTenere-GL1800-CBR900RR-KLX250S
    Blurb book is sweet. (although he kinda made you sound like a noob to riding offroad?)

2. JonDirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610 2008
    My first day riding offroad was Jan 2011! Did the half TAT in June 2011, and since then two New Zealand trips, several training courses, and a bunch of smaller trips, so yes, still a noob!
  3. Stujam Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09te610, 11te630

Attached Files:

4. WickedWill Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    some little red ones
    Convict track

Attached Files:

Stujam likes this.
  5. Grez Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    BMW 1150 GS
    7.jpg 3.jpg

Easter run on Sailsbury Plain, England. The unexploded debris sign is in the village of Imber which was closed in WW2 for the US army to practice house to house fighting before D-Day. The residents were given 47 days notice to leave. The village is open a few days a year and a friend organises a charity ride over the plain with lunch in the village. Was a bit warmer than the Christmas ride where it was around 22 F when we set off - you don't want to drop it in the water that day.
    DYNOBOB and JonDirt like this.
  6. bushwa Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Hawk Gt
    Jason Lainesse and DYNOBOB like this.
  7. kirbybikes Husqvarna
    AA Class

20150514_155734.jpg 20150515_105727.jpg DSCF6620.JPG Hi, A buddy and I just completed 1500km on gravel roads on Northern Vancouver Island. It was the North Island BC section of the TCAT (Trans Canada Adventure Trail)http://graveltravel.ca/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83:tcat-the-island&catid=1 . I did some mods on the bike over the winter to give me more fuel range (Safari tank :thumbsup:) and built a tool tube for where the former exhaust can resided. I was trying to move some of the weight forward and down. Our original plan was to do the entire Vancouver Island ride but the first day and night were going to be a soaker farther south so we headed North and once North decided we could come back and complete the southern portion, so we did some extra side trips in the North up to Cape Scott and Tahsis. Just a couple of glamour shots of the bike. The Hepco Becker cans were used to get the weight low, if I had used my Wolfman bags the load would have been higher. I camped off the bike for 11 days with a refuel and food about every 3 days. Meeting the loaded logging trucks were interesting but the unloaded were scarier because of the speed they travel. My buddy with the KLR was envious of the light weight and compact load. The bike was perfect and it never needed a nap either!
  8. DYNOBOB Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    SuperTenere-GL1800-CBR900RR-KLX250S
    Did you do something to get the TCI windshield to work with the Safari or just living with limited lock?

9. kirbybikes Husqvarna
    AA Class

I had to cut off part of the lower mount and bend and weld up some flat stock to fit the narrow space between the tank and fork. Took me a few bends to get it right. Glad I went to the effort to keep the windshield. I had also previously made up brackets to raise the windshield (6'4") and be able to remove the windshield without disturbing the fork bolts. 20150531_221138.jpg 20150531_221153.jpg 20150531_221306.jpg
  10. JonDirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610 2008
    Sweet! Three days on one tank - so about 100 miles a day, or did you have extra reserves? Any trip report coming? I'm curious how the KLR held up compared to the 630?
  11. Stidi Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna SMS 630 -2010
    Hi,
    this is my first post to Cafehusky. I bought my self Husky couple of months ago and it has been just fun to ride :). I have had only street bikes before, but man I like this machine!

Regards,
    Pete from Finland.

DSC_0221[1].JPG
  12. mjskier Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 KTM 990 SMT
    I managed to avoid the storm. A bunch of lightning in them clouds!

[IMG]
  13. Jason Lainesse Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM 630
  14. Jason Lainesse Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM 630
    Action shot

Attached Files:

• me.JPG
      me.JPG
      File size:
      85.3 KB
      Views:
  15. kuzmich Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    Honda Xr250Baja
    Да, 35000 км, четвертый год, и я не хочу покупать другой мотоцикл,...:)
    [IMG]
    Huskyfly and NorCalAthlete like this.
  16. Chillybean Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 310, SM630, 72 WR 250. 89 WR 250
    This is why I love my 630
    [IMG]
  17. mjskier Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 KTM 990 SMT
    3 days riding the 2015 Moose Run in Colorado.
    First time I take the 630 off-road. It did surprisingly well. As expected, a bit heavy on single tracks, and the suspension could use more compression damping when you turn the speed up. But a very capable bike. Best part was flying by the gazillions of KTMs on the road back to camp. 92mph

[IMG]
    djc and DYNOBOB like this.
  18. nessy Husqvarna
    AA Class

djc and kuzmich like this.
  19. nessy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey Bushwa - where did you get the rear rack from ? how do you rate it ?

Cheers
  20. EricV Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    Just goofing off last weekend:

[IMG]
    djc, kuzmich and Huskyfly like this.