1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

On Off Reaction At Low Revs Te 511 2012

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Bart Maes, Mar 31, 2021.

1. Bart Maes Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 511 2012
    Hi,

Thx for letting me in the forum !
    With this post i'd like to find a solution to the following problem.
    Since i have taken out the engine of my 2012 TE 511, to check and adjust valves and do a proper clean up my engine doesn't turn smoothly anymore.
    Technically everything is ok, valves are in spec, and TPS has been reset.
    However in low revs (2000 RPM) the engine seems to get on and of ignition and - or fuel. When riding i have to keep up revs to keep the engine running. If not it stalls.
    I guess it is an electronic (sensor) problem but i can't find out what.
    Would some be able to help me out please.

Many Thanks !
    Bart (Belgium)
  2. Justin Guitard Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    2007 Yamaha MT01
    Hi Bart, I have a 2011 TE449 and seem to be experiencing similar issues. The bike was running fine and all of a sudden it started lurching at constant RPM and something flaming out when idling.

I checked the sparkplug and it seemed in good condition, no build-up or white like it was running lean and hot. I removed the throttle body and removed the injector, there was no real buildup around the holes but decided the flip it and hook it up to the pressurized line and crank it a few times in order to get rid of particles if there were any. I also hooked up a pressure gauge to the line and cranked it and read a pressure of 42-44, pressure gauge might have been a little bit off. So seems like the pump if working. While I was at it and because of the flame outs, I took the secondary butterfly valve out as this is a common mod that people do. I followed the video that Dangermouse posted on youtube. I put most of it back together and reset the TPS. I took a video of the aftermath, seems like at low RPM the fueling is inconsistent. I'm still working on it, hopefully someone can chime in.

View: https://youtu.be/qrxMNdt8RgU
  3. richie lee Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 husky te 449
    Other Motorcycles:
    beta rev 3, coverted yzf250 wr.
    Hi there. Any luck with the issue? My bike a 2011 has started the lurching real bad at constant throttle. Got real bad now won't start. I've checked a lot of stuff. It doesn't appear to be getting fuel now. I'm just about to change the fuel pump out . If I drop some fuel down the inlet it fires up so spark is good. But if I crank the bike no smell of fuel at all.