NW Fall Gathering?

Discussion in 'West - USA' started by JonXX, Jul 16, 2016.

1. MoombaRdr Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 wr250
    Bill,
    Thank you for having your demo bikes there!
    It was a great time with wet dirt and little dust.
    BMP Best dealer anywhere!
    BILLF, Motosportz, JonXX and 4 others like this.
  2. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    I feel bad for the people that went to bed early and/or camped at the Best Western...They missed out on some epic midnight minibike racing around the campfire.
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    BMP rules.
    BILLF and Trenchcoat85 like this.
  4. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    Hey... I resemble that remark! 'sides- we "camped" at the Cascade Lodge Staging Area (cheap, great rooms- 2 thumbs up).

After the "raffle" (Bill, Bryon & Jon giving away tons of swag; ...thanks guys!) it was starting to really rain (ok, it was more of slight drizzle- throw me a bone here). I noticed that Brian was adding a log to harden the lip of the jump... and the first xr100 over it endo'ed towards my direction. I happened to be holding Bryon's b-day Fireball and almost spilled it in my haste to get clear of the flying debris; so I retreated a bit. And knowing that crowd, things could've got ugly if I had spilled any. I immediately went back to drinking plain bourbon.

Just about then my son reminded me that Oregon has these DUI laws or some such- who knew? Seeing how the 30' bonfire had died down to a nice campfire, Lynyrd Skynyrd morphed into Johnny Cash, and there were people who were snoring next to the fire while embers glowed orange on their jackets- with the soles of their boots slowly melting... it seemed like the right time to make our escape, er- uh, I mean leave.

Hell, it was midnight- and I planned to be up at the crack of noon, too.

Anyhooo- I had a great time and some great riding. Thanks to all that helped put this on (BMP crew especially). Next year I'm getting there Thursday night though- seems like I heard that I missed some of the fun.

[most of the above is guaranteed true. mostly]
  5. BILLF CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    92WXC350 /Lamson CR250/701 Vitpilen/
    Other Motorcycles:
    Triumph900 Scrambler 1200 HD Nightst
    Suzuki 530.jpg Suzuki 535.jpg Suzuki 531.jpg Suzuki 533.jpg REALLY WAS ABOUT 10 TIMES THIS AMOUNT OF PEOPLE JUST EARLY PIC.
    What a blast !! I wish I could spend more time over there with everyone maybe someday when I become a kid again.Thank you Husqvarnas Tyler Cornell ,,GAS GASs Jubal Brown ,MSR,FMF,DUNLOP,100%,7602, Kevin Larsen @Tucker ,
    RACING,Cycra,Willamette Valley Pies Jeff Roth,and all the customers who hauled bikes ,food etc and not to forget my crew Bryon Smith,Jon xx Howard,Darrell Crouse for being there and my guys back here my son Adam,Lon and Dave for minding the store.And the good Lord for providing safety and "not too much destruction" As always everyone had a great time and many came from far away to be there and as usual we are still trying to convince the world we DO NOT sell white KTMs LOL..Big thanks to Ben & Jeff ,for cooking deep fried turkey and tators,birthday cakes and more.
    bigjon, dartyppyt, everfree and 3 others like this.
  6. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hi honey I'm home
    [IMG]

[IMG]

Trail conditions were epic
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Some of Bill and Bryon's bikes for friends to try out
    [IMG]

My hot dates for the weekend
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    bigjon, pahusky, wallybean and 6 others like this.
  7. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
  8. everfree Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    86 430AE (2), 88 430AE, 87 430WR (2)
    Other Motorcycles:
    87 250 XC, 87 430 CR, '17 GG 300
    The Almost-Over-The-Hill Gang rides again!
    The guys came from all over to ride the perfect conditions at East Fort Rock / China Hat. Really great riders and a blast to ride with.

Jon (Whitefish, MT), Kevin (Boise), Walt (Whitefish, MT), yours truly, and Chris (Moab).
    china hat ride group.jpg

Great to see Jon again and finally meet Walt. Nice to have Kevin make it too.
    Hope to ride with everyone next year. And as always, thanks to Bill, Bryon, and Jon for all the Husqvarna and Gas Gas coolness.
  9. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
  10. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Well...I guess you have to be signed into facebook to see the video. I didn't even think about that :/

I made Husky burgers one afternoon...