Northwest XC

Discussion in 'Racing' started by oregontrail, Apr 26, 2009.

1. oregontrail Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 350 XC-f
    Other Motorcycles:
    1999 Buell X1 Lightning, 2004 KDX220
    Seeing more and more Husky's in the XC series up here in the Pacific Northwest! :applause:
  2. shotgunscott Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TXC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    yamaha,suzuki,kawasaki,scorpa,AJP
    It was pretty cool seeing Huskys on the minutes ahead of me and on minutes behind me at China Hat. Definatly seeing more heros on the trails these days:thumbsup:

[IMG]
  3. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    I am entered in the OMRA XC series, but I've yet to race the Husky. I had a minute for the Hat' ISDE, but gave it up to a rider on the waiting list. I went and trail rode instead.

There were a couple guys at camp 25 with Husky's who were interested in my 300. Was that anyone here?

There was a few Husky's at the Rd 1 opener at Eddieville. I remember befriending a younger guy with an 09' WR250 from the Grants Pass area.
    I rode the Yami for that event as I couldn't bring myself to subject my brand new WR to the E'ville quickcrete (aka mud).
  4. oregontrail Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 350 XC-f
    Other Motorcycles:
    [IMG]

The 2009 WR250 was Gage. I rode a TC450 at Goldendale and China Hat, but my YZ250 at Timber Mountain. Dave rode his 2008 WR250 at all the events and Gages little brother just got a Husky CR125 and did the first half at China Hat.....:applause: Yea, within a 5 minute window we had 3 Huskys! :notworthy:
  5. shotgunscott Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TXC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    yamaha,suzuki,kawasaki,scorpa,AJP
    Kinda funny, I have a YZ 250 and a TXC 450 also.

What minutes were you guys on at China Hat?
  6. oregontrail Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 350 XC-f
    Other Motorcycles:
    WAAAAY in the back..... 649, 651, 652.....:eek: It was nice the 2nd half, both of us were alone on our minutes, so the dust was not as bad. :lol: No Heppner for me, going to race Vintage MX at Eugene, alot closer for me.
  7. PC. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    CR165 & CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM500
    Oh yeah.... Gage. Thanks for the reminder.
    I'm sure I was BS'ing with you too then. There was 3 men and 2 women (I think) sitting in an enclosed trailer and I came over and started talking Husky.

I wish I had rode the WR that day. It was slick and the YZ was a handful.

I've got a YZ250 and a Husky too. What's that quoate about great minds!?!? :cheers: