Niagara Ontario Region

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Michael Botkin, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Michael Botkin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SOLD
    Anyone here ride Husky's in the Southern Ontario region around Burlington/St. Catharines? My family and I just moved here from North Carolina and I'm looking for people to ride trails with etc. in the area.
  2. Robert Melville Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 tc 450/ 2005 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    1994 Husaberg FE 501
    Hi
    My name is Rob I live near Fort Erie I have two boys .we all ride I have a TC 450 and the kids have kx 65's.
    We belong to a Hamilton club and do some riding in the area ,we would like to get together with you any time .

Rob
  3. hammer Husqvarna
    AA Class

4. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

Fort Erie here & a couple members that I know of in St Catherines. Going riding next Sunday there. With any luck :D
  5. AndrewS Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE350s 2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 TE250 (sold)
    Even better than the OFTR, start with your local club: http://niagaratimberlineriders.com/

We have a club meeting the first Wednesday of each month in the Port Robinson Community Centre, normally at 7:30pm.

There are at least 4 Husky riders among us. It'd be nice to see more!
  6. AndrewS Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE350s 2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 TE250 (sold)
    BTW, how about Saturday? The other Husky rider (and forum member) I met last Friday can only make it out Saturday this week. LMK if that works for you.

Also, Dennis and I will be at the club meeting tomorrow. You?
  7. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

Works fine for me. But I ummm don't wanna go on this one particular trail if ya know what I mean :busted:
  8. AndrewS Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE350s 2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 TE250 (sold)
    Lol! I understand. Dennis and I were going to look for an alternate route out of that trail on Sunday, but my (new) battery died. We swapped to make sure it was just the battery, and he started up his bike and charged mine for about 10 minutes. Got me home fine. Still haven't diagnosed the problem yet. There's no significant increase in voltage at the battery when my bike's running (i.e. when it should be charging and >14v). It's around 12.8 volts. Rectifier, maybe, or a stator issue... Even if I don't get it fixed by the weekend, I'll make sure my battery is fully charged and ride anyway. If it dies again while we're out, you and I can do the same procedure.
  9. Michael Botkin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SOLD
    Sounds great. I just got the bike to the house this past weekend. I do not have a trailer/hitch yet though and I only have a green plate for the bike as I'm not planning on converting it for the road.
  10. Michael Botkin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SOLD
    Thanks, I'll check that out! I won't be able to make it tonight as we're in the middle of moving, but maybe next month. If you'd like to get together before then, let me know.
  11. Robert Melville Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 tc 450/ 2005 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    1994 Husaberg FE 501
    Lets try to get together I can fill you in on our club Steel city riders we run a mx series as well as a offroad
    series . We have an mx track and trail thats open to members every day.

Rob
  12. Laura Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250 (2011) 12port/ECU/Rekluse
    It's a little out of your area, but if you've never ridden the Ganaraska Forest... you definitely should get there this year. The trails usually open up on May 1st depending on the soil conditions. It's a great place to ride and is family friendly too...$25 bucks for a day pass and there are tonnes of trails.. You just need a green plate with insurance..

http://www.grca.on.ca/forest-recreation.html

Last year my boyfriend took pro rider Chris Birch there... here is a video... enjoy.. I wish I could have gone with them...

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLN66VuN03c
    AndrewS likes this.
  13. MetsiTXC Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 Husqvarna TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Too many to list
    I’m in Niagara too!