1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

New Videos From Coffee

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by glenn h, May 5, 2009.

1. glenn h Husqvarna

This is my first post on this wonderful site.
    I have been a voyeur for some time and have gleaned a lot of useful information so thankyou to all contributors.
    Cafe Husky and Thumpertalk have provided some inspiring videos by Mr. Coffee. They have given me the courage to have a go myself. My question is are there going to be any more wonderful installments. The carby and tappet vids were great, I would love one on the zokes-especially single chamber oil changing etc., purging the hydraulic clutch, and anything else for that matter.
    Please keep up the good work, I only hope that some day I may have something of value to pass along.

Cheers and Regards;

Glenn H
    2006 TE 450
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Hi Glenn! Welcome to Cafe Husky :thumbsup:

Yes more videos are on the list of things to do, suspension service is one of those videos, and so is installing Georges X-ring in the clutch slave and of course purging.

Sadly they are not on the top of my 'to do' list so it could be a while. I've been putting off doing things like that unfortunately :(

The good news is - anyone can make those types of videos so maybe someone else can have a go at it?