New products! Blue Huskys

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by Colo moto, Apr 29, 2016.

1. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    We are happy to introduce a few new products for the Austrian built Huskys. Front and rear disc guards are now available for the blue huskys. We also are introducing front and rear axle nuts.

Disc guards feature an I beam cross section shape for maximum strength with minimum weight. Front disc guards only add about 10.5 ounces. Rear guard only adds 3.3 ounces! The outside edge is heavily chamfered to help it deflect hits away from the disc. Stainless hardware. A lifetime guarantee so if you ever break one send it back and we'll ship you a new one. Anodized for great looks.

Front axle nuts feature 2 hex sizes to make finding the right socket easier. Anodized for that factory look. Machined from billet aluminum.

DSC01417 - Copy.JPG

DSC01423 - Copy.JPG
  2. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Sexy!
    Colo moto likes this.
  3. troy deck Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 250wr 12 cr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    kx65 ty80 rm80 kdx250
    THATS NICE:thumbsup:
    Colo moto likes this.
  4. shawbagga Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2018 Gasgas XC250
    Do u make these for ktm colo(as in orange/silver or black)? Curious is all
  5. JonXX Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    360CR 360WR SM610 TC450 TXC250 TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Hondas, Harleys, Yammys & a squid
    There's a reason I've been putting 7602 Racing's armor on my bikes, even before Clay began to sponsor me: they make the best fitting, best protecting and best looking protection pieces for Husqvarna motorcycles.

Just released are the front and rear rotor guards for Austrian Huskys: there isn't another front rotor guard on the market worth having, the 7602 Racing rotor guard gives your rotor just the right amount of coverage while remaining light, strong and stylish.

The new multi-hex front axle bolt isn't just bling: with two wrench sizes, there's always a wrench within reach!

The rear rotor guard is integrated with a lighter, stronger caliper carrier, and gives total protection to your rotor below the swingarm; that's over twice as much coverage as even the factory guards.

And last but not least, the open rear axle nut isn't just bling, either: Clay unknowingly read my mind with this, as the stock capped nut is something that I've silently cursed when I've wanted to put the triangle stand on the right side (when changing the transmission oil, for example). And it extends to just past the end of the axle, helping to protect those vulnerable.threads on the end from damage.

Thank you Clay and 7602 Racing, I'm truly grateful for your support! With these added to your radiator cages and heavy duty clutch cover, the new bike is truly "woods proofed!"
    7602frt.jpg 7602rear.jpg 7602frt.jpg 7602rear.jpg
    Colo moto, dave lindsey and juicypips like this.
  6. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Yes we also make them in orange and grey.