1. Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Sweden - About 1988 and older

New Members and Regulars please read!

Discussion in 'Vintage/Left Kickers' started by HuskyT, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskyT Moderator

Welcome to all of you!

Vintage Guys and existing members - we are getting more and more new members in here all the time, especially new guests. New members in the vintage forum do not necessarily equate to forum savvy guests. Some new users are very knowledgeable regarding forums while for some users are new to forums altogether.

I'm going to encourage everyone to be as helpful as possible with all members, friends and family that you may be referring to CH and whomever may be joining in the effort to bring everyone up to speed on forum usage, how pm's work, posting pics, etiquette etc.

New Members: As Vintage Moderator I want to welcome all of you in here!:thumbsup::applause:

If you have any questions of any kind feel free to post or send me a PM. Even the most basic questions regarding forum usage are welcome and we as a Vintage Husky community are all here to help you enjoy this forum. PM's are private messages that can be accessed by selecting any specific user name (e.g. HuskyT)and then selecting the Send Private Message tab under that persons user name.

I am confident that all of the regulars in here will be extremely helpful no matter what your questions, concerns or thoughts may be. Feel free to PM me at any time.

Note: The Vintage Tech Ref section is a read only section. You cannot post or reply to topics in that specific section. If you want to contribute your valuable Tech information please post up a new thread in the Vintage Section or send me a PM ( private message) and I will move it over to the Tech Ref section and fit it in where applicable. We keep the posting in the Vintage Tech Ref section specifically on topic and as such do not allow direct posting in that section.

Again, welcome!

Thanks,
    T
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.