New England Classic Charity Trail Ride, Anyone? June 8-10 2012

Discussion in 'East - USA' started by Tessier, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Tessier Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 990 Adventure
    I am fairly new to this forum just curious to know if any Husky riders are planning on attending the 2012 New England Classic Charity Trail Ride in Loudon NH to benefit the Cystic Fibrous Charity? I am a little biases on this one but this event is one of the best in my mond. It's two day's of riding both day's are around 100 miles. Lunch is provided both day's and primitive camping with hot showers is included (no power hook ups). All bike's must be street legal and under 96DB. The event attract's 500+ riders and in past years has raised $100,000+ for CF. It's a great ride and everyone should come out and ride some classic New England trails! The event is June 8-10th and more info can typically be found at www.MVTR.org or http://www.cff.org/Chapters/newengl...nShowBack=True&idContentType=1413&Event=19761
  2. Tessier Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 990 Adventure
    Oh come on nobody is gonna ride this event. Where else are you gonna find two 100+ mile days of scenic challenging new England trail riding? This is an event that is worth traveling for guys, someone from this forum has to come !! Previous riders you might know are Randy Hawkins, Malcolm Smith, Rodney Smith, Aaron Yates and just about every NETRA Pro. It's a great event everyone should consider!
  3. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Always considered a must do event. I'll have to miss it this year... I'm riding the ECEA/WNYOA Ridge Run Enduro instead.
  4. Tessier Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 990 Adventure
    Well you guys missed a great one! 200+ miles perfect weather awesome atmosphere and all for a great cause! Donations were down a bit this year but once again we had 500 plus riders 2 lunches, 1 breakfast, 1 dinner an event T-shirt 1 quart of spectra oil, camping, hot showers all for the low price of something like $80 bucks can't beet that! You can even raise the money and get a chance to win a Suzuki DRZ! This years winner donated the bike back to Cystic Fibrous and they auctioned it off right there some lucky stiff bought a brand new bike for a deal! All together we raised just shy of $110,000!
  5. justplayin Husqvarna
    AA Class

I have riden that in the past for several years. You are right, it is a great weekend of riding.......unfortunately for me....the drive to the event simply SUCKS. I can't stand it.
  6. Tessier Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 990 Adventure